SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

Zacznij od początku

After a minute, the door opens revealing jihoon. A loud bang of party popper explode that makes him jumped as soon as he enters. Yedam and Jaehyuk pop their balloons too that they are holding. I laughed, focusing to him the camera that i am holding.

"Happy Birthday hyung!"

"Happy birthday!"

We all shouts that make him smiles and looked around.

"I see, that's why you're not replying. Thank you for the efforts" he said happily.  He walks straight at me and hugs me tight.

"Let's eat! I'm so hungry" jeongwoo said pulling junghwan to the table.

Junkyu took my camera and focused it on us, smiling. I tap his back and whisper 'happy birthday, i love you'. He looks at me in the eye and give me a peck on the lips, still holding my waist both of his arms.

Hyunsuk pulls jiezel to the table and accompany her by taking some foods. Jaehyuk and Leira are together on the couch, talking as they just start to eat.

"Happy birthday, jihoonie hyung" asahi shouts.

Yedam and Soojin are eating too together with hyunsuk and jiezel.

"Thank you, baby" jihoon said and chuckles at me, fixing the hair strands that kept falling to my face. I pinch his cheeks smiling and stare how cute he is.

"Is this a staring contest?" We both look at junkyu who's filming us, laughing.

"You're ruining the moment" jihoon said and shake his head.

"Stop it already, let's eat" i said and chuckles. Junkyu stop filming and gave my camera back. We went to the table and start picking some foods.

"Sorry hyung but i already blow the candles" yedam said, making us all laughed at him.

"I know you guys would do that" jihoon said and chuckles, sitting beside me.

We all gathered and eat happily. We talked a lot about the happenings to our life. They all decided to buy a drink again so they bought an alcohol the convenience store nearby.

"Are you going to drink?" Jihoon whisper beside me as he slowly pat my lap.

"Just a bit" i said and chuckles.."why?"

He smiles cutely. "Don't passed out again"

I rolled my eyes and slap his arm. He laughs at my reaction making me smile. I hold his hand and stand up.

He stare at me. "Are we going somewhere?" He asked and stand up too. I nodded and make my way upstairs.

"Go noona~" jeongwoo and junghwan said.

"Come back here, alright? Don't ghost us" yoshi teased, making us chuckles and everyone laughs.

"Whooo~" junkyu and mashiho said. "Let's start drinking" junkyu said.

As we both arrived infront of my room, i motioned him to open it. He smiles widely, having a hint of another surprise for him. He slowly open the door and looks at me, shocked. The lights are dim but you can see the balloons floating, the candles that jeongwoo formed in 'i love you' and my gift including the others.