"It's already on," Louis informs him. "What are your symptoms today?" He emerges from the bathroom and sits next to his sick boyfriend, gently combing through his hair with his fingers.

"I'm hot, my head hurts, I can't taste or smell anything, and I feel exhausted and weak, like I can't get up." He turns to lie on his side facing Louis as he speaks, wanting nothing more than for Louis to get rid of the pain and discomfort he is feeling. "What about you?"

"I have a little bit of a cough, but I feel fine other than that," Louis says. "How about you try and sleep, and I'll get you a fan and order you a smoothie?" He suggests.

"Okay," Harry nods, then pushes the sheets down his bare torso. Louis leans over and plants a kiss on Harry's cheek before setting up a small fan to cool him off. Then, he orders smoothies to be delivered to the house. He waits downstairs for the smoothies, then watches as the delivery guy gets back in his car before he opens the door to retrieve them, since he doesn't want to liken the chance of spreading the virus.

When he returns upstairs, Harry is fast asleep, and the fan is lightly blowing his curls back. Louis' plan is to quietly leave the room and put Harry's smoothie in the refrigerator while he sleeps, but a tickle in his throat makes him cough just as he reaches the door. He cringes at the loudness of his cough in the otherwise quiet room, other than the quiet hum of the fan. "Lou," Harry quietly says, then erupts into a coughing fit. Louis sets both smoothies on the nightstand before sitting down and rubbing Harry's back as he nearly coughs up a lung. When his coughing ceases, he flops over to his back and tries to catch his breath.

"Safe to assume I can add coughing to the list?" Louis wonders. Harry simply nods as he continues taking deep breaths. "My poor baby." He sits criss cross next to Harry and slowly rubs his bare chest, then reaches for his smoothie. "I got you strawberry banana, not like the flavor matters anyway, but..."

"Thank you," Harry mumbles.

"Can you sit up for me?" Louis asks. He watches as Harry tries his hardest to sit up; it's like an anvil is on his chest, weighing him down and making it difficult to do a task as simple as sitting up. It breaks Louis' heart to see Harry like this, and there isn't a whole lot he can do about it. "Here," Louis quietly says, shuffling closer to Harry and holding the smoothie near his mouth.

"I can hold my own smoothie," Harry grumbles.

"I don't want it to spill," Louis says. Harry sighs, then grabs the smoothie out of Louis' hand. His arm trembles as he brings the styrofoam cup to his mouth, and it almost falls out of his hand. He looks at Louis with teary eyes, because he feels powerless. "It's okay, I'll help you." Louis takes the smoothie, then holds it up to Harry's mouth. Harry gives in, slightly tilting his head down and sucking on the straw; he sighs when he tastes plain cold water instead of sweet strawberry banana. Louis grabs his smoothie and sits next to Harry on the bed, joining his boyfriend in leaning against the headboard. "Wanna watch TV?" He asks.

"Can we watch Friends?" Harry asks before yawning.

"Course, bub." Louis sips on his smoothie as he pulls up Friends, then holds Harry's smoothie so the boy can drink it.

One episode later, Louis and Harry have finished their smoothies and are now laying close together. Harry's continuous shuffling makes Louis pull his eyes away from the television. He watches with sadness as Harry's strong arms shake under the weight of holding his body up for a few seconds so he can move down the bed. He eventually settles with his head in Louis' lap and his arms wrapped around his bare torso.

"How are you feeling?" Louis wonders. He gently plays with a lock of Harry's curls, watching as he loosely twirls it around his finger before letting it go. Harry simply shrugs, then takes a deep breath before speaking.

"This sucks. I feel horrible."

"Don't be so hard on yourself, you have COVID. You just have to wait it out," Louis reassures him.

"What if I get worse? What if you get worse?" He anxiously wonders. Louis pauses for a moment, because either of them could get worse; the virus is extremely unpredictable. While Louis is virtually asymptomatic, Harry has a headache, loss of taste and smell, and his body is newly weak and feverish. He very well could get worse, and all Louis can do is hope and pray that he doesn't.

"We have a very good chance of coming out okay. I don't want you to worry about tha-"

"Lou," Harry abruptly says.

"What?"

"I'm gonna throw up." As soon as Louis hears the words, he goes into panic mode. He doesn't think Harry can stand by himself, the poor thing, and carrying Harry to the bathroom would probably just upset his stomach more.

"Please try and hold it for a second." Louis carefully slides Harry's head off his lap, then sprints down to the kitchen. He grabs a large, plastic tupperware bowl that looks like it could hold a gallon of liquid, not that Harry needs one that big but he would rather have a container too big than a container too small. He skips steps back up to the bedroom and sees Harry sitting up and clasping his hands over his mouth. Louis places the bowl in front of Harry just in time for him to throw up his smoothie. "It's alright...you're alright." Louis rubs his back and tries to soothe Harry as he throws up, since he knows Harry hates throwing up.

After a few minutes, Harry finishes throwing up and leans back on the headboard to catch his breath. Louis silently empties the bowl in the toilet and rinses it out, then returns with a box of tissues and the trash can from the bathroom. He sets the tissue box on the nightstand and the trash can next to the bed, then goes downstairs for a pack of mint gum and a glass of water for Harry. When Louis returns, he dabs the small beads of sweat away from Harry's temples with a tissue before joining him on the bed once again.

"Here, mint helps with nausea," Louis says, handing him an unwrapped stick of gum.

"Thank you," Harry says; he sounds and looks utterly defeated. Louis carefully helps Harry lie back down, and Harry complies. He lazily turns his head to the television while Louis lays down as well. Although Harry feels the worst he has ever felt, he is thankful he has Louis to take care of him. If Louis' symptoms were as bad as Harry's, they would definitely be in trouble.

-

GRAMMYS HOLY SHIT. So much went down:
1. Harry performance!!
2. Harry's little dance!!
3. Harry's OUTFIT??
4. Lots of new Harry content!!
5. Taylor's performance!! (I knew she was gonna sing August 😏)
6. HARRY WINNING A GRAMMY!!!
7. Hizzo pictures!!!
8. Taylor won album of the year!!
9. Mitch and Sarah are having a baby?!?!!?
10. Harry in boas! And three different outfits!!

WOW

He always manages to surprise me 😌

-