"I- Joseph don't you think you're overreacting?" said Y/n, Adrian stopped and looked at Y/n as she glanced at him.

"You still love him, don't you?" said Joseph, Y/n opened her mouth but before she could say anything Adrian interrupted not wanting to hear the answer.

"You two aren't supposed to be in the halls right now." said Adrian as Joseph turned to look at him, he turned to look at Y/n and walked off. Adrian glanced at her as he too went walking off.

"Bloody hell." mumbled Y/n not knowing which one to go after, seeing Joseph walk one way and Adrian the other.

"Y/n get out of the halls before you get in trouble." said Adrian peaking his head from the corner, she turned to look at him as he gave her a smile and continued to walk away.

Adrian's smiled dropped as he continued to walk feeling that tight chest feeling again. He walked into a bathroom and splashed water on his face as he leaned over the sink. "Are you ok?" asked a voice, Adrian looked in the mirror to see Pansy standing at the doorway.

"I'm fine." said Adrian as he shook his head and walked to the door, she stopped him and looked at him.

"Is something going on between you and L/n?" asked Pansy bluntly, Adrian looked down at her and narrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?" asked Adrian.

"I don't know, you guys have been friendly again." said Pansy, Adrian tilted his head and looked at her and chuckled.

"We are friends, Pansy." said Adrian as he grinned and walked of the bathroom, she turned back to look at him and quickly followed.

"Okay friends, right. She's with Anderson right, I have nothing to worry about right?" said Pansy as Adrian turned to look at her.

"Nothing at all Pans." said Adrian as she smiled, Adrian made a face and continued walking as she followed him.

"Are we done yet?" asked Emilia coming down the hall, Adrian looked at his watched and nodded as she sighed in relief. "Finally, I cant believe she's making me hate Hogwarts."

"Should've told her you didn't want to be in it then." said Pansy with an attitude, Emilia made a face and looked at her.

"I did, can you not hear properly? Nobody was even talking to you in the first place." said Emilia pushing past Pansy, Adrian eyes widen and turned to look at Emilia.

"Why are you mad?" asked Adrian as he followed after her. Pansy crossed her arms and scoffed as she watched them.

"Because Draco said something about Cedric." said Emilia softly, Adrian made a face and turned around to Pansy.

"Is he still alive?" whispered Adrian, Emilia rolled her eyes and slowly nodded. "Emilia?"

"Yeah he is, he's probably.. unconscious.." said Emilia as Pansy gasped and went running away. "Ha, i'm only joking, he's fine.. I think. Why do you look so gloomy?"

"Y/n." said Adrian as they made their way to the Slytherin common room. "Her and Joseph were fighting and I guess it was over me."

"Is she ok?" asked Emilia as Adrian glanced at her.

"I think, she kind of just stood there for a bit. Joseph asked her if she still loved me." said Adrian, Emilia made a surprised face and turned to look at him.

"Obviously she still does? I'm sure she's not going to tell him that, right." said Emilia as Adrian narrowed his eyebrows.

"Well I didn't let her speak, I told them to get out of the halls and he went off angry." said Adrian, Emilia raised her eyebrows and chuckled. "I think she's angry with me."