It was like the domino effect. Everybody started laughing, except Stark.

"I hate this place," Stark said, storming out of the room. They all laughed even harder. The chief stood up and stepped to Arizona.

"I was holding a grudge. I can hire you back. But you're gonna have to work under Stark," he pat Arizona's shoulder and left the room. Everybody started laughing even harder at the look on Arizona's face.

Erin looked and met Arizona's eyes, seeing she was already staring at her. She let go of Lexie's hand and wiped her cheeks. She sighed happily and looked back into the OR.

"This has been the weirdest day," she said.

"Yeah," everybody said.

"Beer?" Alex suggested.

"Yeah," everybody said again. Erin kicked the back of Meredith's chair.

"Fix your shit with Cristina, please," she said.

"I'm on it," Meredith nodded.

"Good," Erin said.

"Thank you for letting me stay here last night while I wait for the keys to my new apartment," Arizona hugged Erin from behind as the two of them stood in the kitchen a few days later. Arizona had been between Erin's house, the hospital and a hotel.

"Yeah, well, nobody else is sharing my bed with me so feel free to come and stay over whenever you like," Erin rolled her eyes.

"Still not spoken to Jesse?" Arizona asked.

"I get one text a day telling me he's alive. I haven't seen him since December, we're almost at the end of January. I should talk to him about things, I know, but right now, it's easier to avoid things," Erin said.

"That's not being very mature," Meredith walked into the kitchen.

"How did it go?" Erin asked.

"Not pregnant," Meredith said.

"That sucks," Arizona sighed.

"Yeah," Erin agreed.

"It's fine. It's fine. It'll happen when it happens," Meredith shrugged. "What are you gonna do about Jesse? Seriously," Meredith said. Erin sighed and rubbed her face.

"I think I'm gonna talk to him. I'll call him, we can meet for lunch and talk it out," Erin said.

"What are you gonna say?" Arizona asked.

"I don't know what I'm gonna say. We're probably gonna end up breaking up and, honestly, I don't really care," Erin said.

"You don't care?" Meredith smirked.

"Shut up," Erin rolled her eyes at her. "If he can't stick around when things get difficult, he shouldn't be around for the good things," Erin said.

"Good point," Arizona said.

"I know," Erin nodded.

"Okay. I better go and get my things to move into my new place. I'll see you later, Erin," Arizona said.

"Have fun," Erin said.

"Oh, I will," Arizona smiled. She grabbed her car keys and left the house.

"You really think it'll happen? Me getting pregnant?" Meredith asked.

"Yeah. I think it will. You just got to keep trying and have fun while you do it," Erin said. Meredith smiled slightly.

"Yeah," she said. "You gonna tell Arizona you like her now she and Callie aren't together and now you and Jesse are gonna break up?" she asked.

"Nope," Erin said. "Because she didn't tell me why she and Callie broke up so it could be the kid thing and I want kids," she said.