Chapter 30 Forgiveness

Start from the beginning

"Finally!" A male voice called out from beside us. We turned and saw miguel and Sam. "Sh!t sam-" I started but she cut me off. "I've known for a while now" she said while laughing. "What do you mean!" I replied confused. "The day after the fight at the laser tag arena when I went to see miguel at the hospital he told me as soon as hawk found out you were at the same hospital he was spam texting him asking if you were ok" she started and miguel finished the story. "I told him I didn't know how you were doing and had no idea you were even at the hospital, I swear this kid went crazy he was all like, you need to call a nurse, pretend your dying then ask them about brianna I need to know if she's ok. I told him I couldn't just do that and he got pissed and he stopped texting me then at 5 in the f^cking morning he texted me saying he stayed up all night worried sick about you. I told Sam the next morning when she came to see me, she didn't seem to surprised when I told her" miguel said finishing the story. "That why I taunted you about Demetri at the cafe that afternoon and I always asked you what you were looking at, and who you were with. I wanted you to confess that date you had with 'the nerd from your class' was actually hawk" sam said while shaking her head in laughter.

Hawk turned to face me completely stunned, "how much did you talk about me to miguel?" I questioned while laughing a little. "Not that mu-" he started but miguel cut him off. "Every f^cking day" miguel said while shaking his head. A hue of red spread across hawks face, I'd never really seen him blush before, but I knew I liked it. "So have you guys f^cked yet" Demetri said while rounding the corner and leaning up against the wall. "Demetri do you really need to ask that" I replied while blushing. "I'm your overprotective best friend I need to know these things" he replied while crossing his arms. "I uh... no" I lied trying to make it sound as believable as possible. "Lies" Demetri scoffed while rolling his eyes. "Was it good" he continued getting back into his annoying questiony mood. "Next question" I said while rolling my eyes. "It was spectacular... both times" hawk said with a smirk while wrapping his arm around my shoulder, I practically melted at his touch. "Both!?!" Demetri questioned. "Where the hell else did you f^ck I knew you were lying when you were telling me about the date but when did you guys find time to do it again" Sam asked shocked and concerned. "My princess was being a bad girl at moons party, I decided she needed a punishment" hawk said while looking down at my beet red face. "God man that's disgusting" Demetri said while rolling his eyes. "hawk f^ck me" sam mocked me while walking away with miguel, "anything for you princess" miguel replied mocking hawk. Demetri stood there staring at us with concern, "And I thought enemy's to lovers was only in the books" Demetri said while throwing his arms up in the air and walking away. (Ok I love that line so much I cant)

Smut   
"Finally I have some alone time with my girlfriend" hawk said while grabbing my hand. "Girlfriend?" I questioned while smiling. "Only if it's ok with you" he replied with a smile. "It's perfect" I replied while laying my head on his chest. He leaned down to my ear and kissed it lightly as he spoke, "Brianna your finally mine you know what that means don't you" he whispered. "Hawk what happened to all the lovey dovey stuff that just happened" I replied with a giggle. He smiled as he planted soft kisses down my jaw line and to my neck, "I don't know you just seem a little horny darling, I thought maybe I could help you out" he replied while guiding his lips up to my ear. "God your so seductive" I teased giving in as I let him carry me up the stairs to my room.

"Lock the door" I moaned as hawk shoved me against the wall. He kissed me gently treating me like his most precious possession. He pulled away for a second and stared into my eyes, "can I... make love to you" he asked while scratching the back of his head. "I would be honored" I replied with a playful smile. I felt his bulge expand against my thigh, I guided my hand down to his pants reaching inside and stroking his bulge softly. "F^ck... you really want me that bad princess" he groaned into my ear. "I want all of you" I groaned back as he grinded against me. My legs were shaking underneath me from the feeling. "Sh!t I'm tired of waiting I need you now" I forced pushing hawk away from the wall, he turned us around, lied me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. He lifted off his shirt and started planting kisses onto my neck while sucking and kissing all over the place, he found my sweet spot right underneath my ear and he started sucking and kissing it, "hawk" I breathily moaned surprised by his new approach on things. He grabbed the hem of my shirt "off" he whisper groaned into my ear in a raspy tone. I took my shirt off and he moved his hands up my bra massaging my nipple with one of his hands. "F^ck" I gasped at the new gentle feeling. "Do you like that princess" hawk groaned in reply. I nodded my head while biting my lip, he began unclipping my bra and he looked at me for consent, I nodded and he slipped it off my body into the floor. He stared at my exposed chest for a few seconds, "is everything ok" I asked confused. "You're just so beautiful" he said in reply while looking at my body. I lied there not knowing what to say, the boy who I knew as the bully and the f^ck boy wanted to make love to me, because he loved me. I felt his bulge get larger as he stared at me, I was seductively biting my lip waiting for him to take off his pants. He stared down at me and tugged on my shorts for consent to take them off, I nodded and he pulled them off bringing his mouth down to where my panties where, he pulled them off with his teeth and admired my exposed p^ssy, "god your gorgeous." he groaned while running his tongue along my cl!t, I gasped at the feeling. "Hawk I need you in me now." I begged.