• 1 •

chapter 1

"do that one more time and i can guarantee you that you will never see the light of life again

"do that one more time and i can guarantee you that you will never see the light of life again."

Greyson froze in his chair, staring at his monitor with a puzzled look before starting to wheeze painfully. "great god, it's not my fault you suck!", he laughed at his best friend, tears already forming in the corners of his eyes.

"you're horrible. you're absolutely horrible. i swear to god, if i could i would kill you right now," Mirabella paused for a second, before quickly adding: "in a video game, of course."

Greyson rolled his eyes at that and continued to bridge towards her platform in bed wars. "what is chat saying to this, hm? you're being mean to me, i don't think they quite like that, do they?"

with a glance at his second monitor, his thought was confirmed. he had her stream pulled up and saw how she furrowed her eyebrows in frustration.

"you know what, sometimes i really do wonder why i even became your friend in the first place."

he saw her looking into the camera with an exaggerated sigh. "stop with the 'they're best friends, your honor' comments, chat, we're not anymore, i hate that guy."

Greyson chuckled once again and then hit her off the platform after destroying her bed. "gotcha.", he smirked and leaned back while the big 'victory' appeared on his screen and Mirabella yelled out in utter frustration.

"that's it, chat, i'll end the stream now, i-", he interrupted her: "can't handle the humiliation of losing for the.. hm, i don't even know anymore, fifth time in a row?"

she quickly started cussing him out before actually ending the stream, she had been live for quite a while before that, Greyson realized.

"will you raid someone?", he asked, taking a sip from his water bottle and just doing the parkour in the bed wars lobby.

"yeah..", she mumbled and Greyson watched her raid a smaller streamer. "I hope that guy, girl, person or whatever is not problematic.", she mumbled and yawned.

"hopefully, but they seem nice. oh god, i think you made them cry.", he smiled softly before clicking off the stream and also logging out of minecraft. "well, it was nice talking to you and chat, but i ordered pizza earlier and i am actually starving so i will head out now!", he said and received a goodbye in return before he left the discord channel and leaned back in his chair.

it had been a long day for him filled with editing a new video for his youtube channel and streaming with his best friend. he loved being a youtuber and experiencing having a fanbase that enjoys the things he did, but it was exhausting nonetheless.

a groan left his lips when he stood up from the chair and stretched to relieve his tense muscles a bit. "here we go.", Greyson mumbled and laughed quietly while heading out after putting on his jacket and shoes.

the walk to the pizza place was short and pretty boring but it was not like Greyson minded, he liked the way the leaves crushed when he walked over them or the way the cars drove past him while he was scrolling through twitter.

he saw Mirabella's tweet about the livestream today and quickly liked it, responding with how he had enjoyed it and how much fun he had, which wasn't really a lie. Greyson enjoyed streaming with her a lot and they had talked about him starting to stream as well once or twice before already.

⇢ ˗ˏˋ twitter ࿐ྂ

MIRA @Miragamez
   awesome stream today! thank you @ItsGreysonHere for joining me, but our friendship is still over. /j
|
|
GAYSON @ItsGreysonHere
   okay first of all, rude. second of all, i had a lot of fun as well! :)

|
|
USER1 @user1
   love you two!!! today was exciting, when will the next stream be??

|
|
USER2 @user2
   idk what greyson was on but that was hilarious

|
|
USER3 @user3
   we love you!! thank you sm i really needed that today, all those subs were well deserved :D

|
|
USER4 @user4
   WAIT WHEN DID YOU STREAM?? I MISSED IT WHAT NOO
|
USER5 @user5
   they ended a few minutes ago!!
|
USER4 @user4
   fuck

a/n: I wrote this a WHILE ago and decided to post everything bcus I couldn't stand only seeing my (even older) harry potter fanfiction there.. yucks Anyway, this is where I stopped writing this story :) I don't remember my plans or anything for it PLS Also: If any of the content creators are uncomfortable with this, please let me know and I'll take it down <3