𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐀

Start from the beginning

"So..."

"So.." I gulped, "How are things?"

"They're good, could be way better but it's a work in progress." "How could it be better?"

He smirked at me, "Don't worry, I'm sure they'll be soon."

"Uhm, okay, anyways.. you said you'd explain things so explain." The room was silent, my clock ticking in the distance.

"First things first," He initiated eye contact, "Y/N, I would never cheat on you. Ever. Especially not with Ginny." He grimaced.

"Yeah, I know." "Good. I was in Ginny's room because I was asking her a question about you."

My head shot up, "Question? What kinda question?"

"I wanted to know if you and Brodie used to have something going on."

"Huh?" I gagged, "Brodie? And Me? Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew." He laughed at my reaction, sitting up next to me. "There's nothing, and will never, be anything between me and him. Yuck."

"I know that now." He chuckled. "I'm guessing you're not mad at me anymore, right?"

"Right...so now what?" I looked over at him, his eyes glistening. "What?"

I muttered, "Are we back together? As a couple?"

He smiled, cheekily, "I don't remember being asked."

"Marcus Baker, will you give me the honour of being your girlfriend?" I sighed.

"No." He mimicked my voice.

"..."

"...I'm kidding, I do." He grabbed my face, dragging my top half towards him. Fluttering kisses covered my face, finally slotting my lips against his. They were softer than before, still the perfect amount of plump.

His smile matched mine, carefree. He pulled me onto his lap, flipping us over. Hovering over my lips, he teased me. I couldn't wait any longer, slamming my lips against his. His tongue played with mine, exploring my mouth.

Marcus' kisses started slow but eventually picked up. They left me breathless, panting but hungry for more. He knew how to trigger my sweet spots, memorising my reactions. Every twitch, gasp or moan would provoke him to go further, and despite my body calling out to him, I had to stop before we went too far.

Mom trusted me to keep a leash on the boys and I didn't want to betray her.

Pulling away, his lips were swollen, cheeks flushed. My lips were slightly throbbing, our faces inches away. "We can't... I have to make sure Austin and Caleb, our cousin, don't burn the house down. I mean, they already burnt our garden so who knows?"

He snorted, "I wasn't planning on it anyways.. at least not now."

"Oh?" We laughed, staring into each other's eyes. "And, uh, I'm sorry for slapping you, I was angry."

"It's cool. You're pretty when you're angry. Very pretty." He pecked my lips one last time before rolling away. "Let's go."

——————————————

Marcus, Austin and Caleb have been playing The Floor is Lava for hours. It was Marcus' idea, he was a true child at heart. Ginny and Max came over and stayed to watch but we still haven't spoken.

"Ooh! Don't touch the lava!" "Ok, boys. You gotta follow me. Jump! Come on! Ok!" Marcus jumped on each cushion, hopping over to the couch, where I was sitting.