Chapter EIGHT

3RD PERSON POV

"Goodmorning Jagi" Jisoo woke up by a soft thing in her lips she slowly opened her eyes and seeing Jennie looking at her "Morning" Jisoo said with a small smiled she was about to stood up but she groaned "It's hurt" Jisoo said and sat down at the bed.

"I'll make you some breakfast and I'll get you some painkillers too why you shower" Jennie said Jisoo just nodded she kiss her forehead and was about to stood up when Jisoo pull her down.

"Put some clothes" Jisoo said strictly making Jennie smiled "I will Jagi" Jennie then put an oversize t-shirt "I'll help you at the bathroom" Jennie said as she carry her bridal style.

She put her down at the bathtub "Just shout my name if you need anything" Jisoo nodded cutely making Jennie chuckled and kiss her forehead again as she exit the bathroom closing it.

"Morning, unnie" Lisa greeted in a sleepy tone "Morning Lisa, Chaeng" Jennie said with a beautiful wide smile in her face making Lisa look at her weirdly  "Morning" Chaeyeong said as she walk to the kitchen.

"Why are you smiling like that? It's so creepy" Lisa said to Jennie "Nothing, I just like smiling" Jennie answered and went to the kitchen to help Chaeyeong.

"Where Jisoo unnie?" Lisa asked while leaning at the counter "She's showering" Jennie answered Lisa hummed and just watch her beautiful girlfriend.

"Oh, hey unnie morning" Lisa greeted Jisoo who was walking to them "Why are you walking like that?" Lisa pointed at her legs "I.. I just fell down the bed yeah" Jisoo said hiding her nervousness and glared at Jennie who was just smiling at her.

"Let's eat" Chaeyeong announced and put some pancakes at Lisa's plate "Aww, so sweet baby" Lisa said and kiss her fluffy cheek.

"Here's your painkiller Jisoo" Jennie said and Jisoo mumbled a thank you "Unnie, why you need a painkiller?" Lisa asked again "I-I have an headache when I woke up" Jisoo answered Lisa just hummed and starts eating her pancake.

Time passed by.... Afternoon....

"You look beautiful Jagi" Jennie said to Jisoo who was looking at the mirror and back hugged her as she kiss her neck.

"Thank you" Jisoo said softly while smiling "Your welcome Jagi" Jennie said and held her chin to kiss her lips then they heard someone clear her throat they turn around seeing Lisa leaning at the door frame with a crossed arm smirking at them whil...

"Thank you" Jisoo said softly while smiling "Your welcome Jagi" Jennie said and held her chin to kiss her lips then they heard someone clear her throat they turn around seeing Lisa leaning at the door frame with a crossed arm smirking at them while Chaeyeong just smiled.

"Sorry, to interrupt you two but we have to go now" Lisa said still smirking Jennie let go Jisoo as she walks away with Chaeyeong.

"Just a friend huh? Or friends with benefit?" Lisa said wiggling her eyebrows teasing Jisoo "Oh shut up Lisa" Jisoo said and she quickly exit the room escaping from Lisa.

The four of them went inside Jisoo's limousine Lisa was still teasing Jisoo but Jisoo just ignored her.

As they arrived at the company Jisoo and the girls went out the car and went inside "Good afternoon Ms

As they arrived at the company Jisoo and the girls went out the car and went inside "Good afternoon Ms. Kim and Ms. Manoban this way please" A girl said as the two nodded and followed her in the elevator while the two others went to the canteen to wait for them.

"Goodmorning Ms. Kim" A man in suit said "Just call me Jisoo please Hanbin" Jisoo said and the man nodded "Okay Jisoo" Hanbin said "Good afternoon Ms. Manoban" He greeted Lisa who was next to Jisoo "Good afternoon Hanbin just call me Lisa for short" Lisa said and Hanbin nodded they greeted Bobby too and Hanbin said that they will be starting.

"So this will be the beach" Hanbin said will the they all look at the screen "It's looks beautiful" Jisoo said "The sand is white and the water is clear too" Bobby said they all continue discussing it.

UNKNOWN POV

"What is she doing right now?", "She's having a meeting Mr. Kim", "Is she doing okay?", "Yes, she is Mr. Kim no worries", "Keep your eyes with her and stay by her side", "Will do Mr. Kim", "That's good I have to go now keep my daughter safe Jennie", "I will Mr. Kim I'll protect her".

I hung up and put down my phone "Who was it unnie?" Chaeyeong asked me "It's Jisoo's father" I answered.

-------------------------------------------

What was happening? 😱😱

Stay tuned to find out. 😁😁

-------------------------------------------