𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑮𝑶𝑵 𝑩𝑶𝒀 ,

Start from the beginning

"Huh? oh no– it's just, i really wanna enjoy my days here. To be honest sometimes doing shits like that is exhausting like you gotta smile in front of the people you don't even know, and sometimes they're even bitching me out of nowhere "

" i mean i never faked like being nice or stuff like that. but girlll, some people just don't deserve my time and i can't even express my feelings towards these rude people? "

" --Like sure its one of the consequenses of being you know-- but jeez y'all need to chill " she answered him but stops when she realized how she's oversharing to this boy that she just met not too long ago.

Draco stared at her with raised eyebrows. The blonde boy was surpised on how simmiliar yet different the situation that they have.

" No, i get it– i mean like you know- i know how it feels to be like 'draco don't do this, don't do that, act perfect' yada yada " he said to her after a while.

They stared at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter.

" Why do we sound so depressed– oh my god " cassie managed to say between her laugther.

" You know you're not bad for a gryffindor " he said to her after they calmed down.

"Please, i'm literally the best and definitely the most swag one you've ever prolly met," she said back while posing holding her uno cards. The two continued their game while falling into a conversation where they make jokes about their life.

" uno, HA TAKE THAT YOU FAKE ASS LOOKING BARBIE," cassie cheered slamming her card on the table they placed between their beds.

" NO YOU CHEATED, YOU DISTRACTED ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME! WE SHALL DO ANOTHER ROUND. " draco complained not accepting his loss.

" no nu uh absolutely not ypu sore loser. you're paying for my butterbeer on our hogsmeade trip, end of discussion " she said back putting her index finger in front of his face.

" now if you let me, i'm going to bed because i need my beauty sleep, good night dragon boy " she said closing the curtains that separate their bed.

Draco chuckled and went to lay down on his own bed.

' Maybe she's not that bad ' he thought to himself still smiling and mumbles a little ' night '.

It was almost midnight when cassie suddenly opened the curtain to check if draco is already asleep because she's been trying to sleep for the past two hours but obviously failed.

" psst, oi, malfoy, dragon boy, oi ferret face, draco. You're already asleep? " cassie whispers to draco. His back was facing her so she couldn't see if he's awake or not.

When she got no answer, she groaned to herself laying back on her bed. She looked to her right and found the ukulele she had asked her friends to bring her earlier.

She took the ukulele and tried to play some chords. It was a bit hard though considering her arm was still wearing a sling. She finally got in a weird position then start playing quietly.

" i look dumb as fuck but fuck it "

" i see those crystals raindrops fall

And the beauty of it all

Is when the sun comes shining through..

To make those rainbows in my mind

When i think of you sometimes

I wanna spend some time with you..

Just the two of us

We can make it if we try

Just the two of us... "

She sings softly before continuing the song in faint humms while playing her ukulele with her eyes closed.

Little did she know that the boy beside her is still awake, smiling as he listens to her before closing his eyes back again.

OMG SKHSUAKA WHAT DO U GUYS THINK AB THIS CHAPTER OMG IS IT TOO CRINGY OR LIKE😀????

also, Loren is cassie's manager. And yes she knew about the wizarding world, her parents were the one who purposely hired her so yeah :D

btw the song i used is called just the two of us by bill withers and grover washington, jr.