Dinner after Christmas

Albert was walking through the forest going to Alonetraveler's house in the middle of the snow.

Day's  after the Christmas party the myth seemed to have taken an interest to Albert, inviting Albert to dinner at the myth's house, not like Albert really minded though. 

As Albert was walking through the snow he could feel his legs shaking from the cold, but luckily he could see smoke in the distance signaling that he was getting closer to the myth's home.

As he arrived in the middle of a clearing, He could see the home that the myth stole from an old couple. The House was big standing proud in the middle of the forest, Daring passerby's to come. not like any person would be going for a walk around here, except Albert of coarse.

Albert walked up to the old wooden door and knocked three times 

nothing

At that moment Albert realised that  he could choose between knocking again or simply just leaving, He saw what Alonetraver did to Selozar, The myth seemed to always have a sadistic glee when he hurted Selozar

Better leave before Alonetraver hurted him Albert quickly thought, But there was also something about the myth that attracted Albert, It could have been the mystery that surrounded the myth, Like the saying goes curiosity killed the cat, Probably.

Albert raised his hand to knock on the wooden door again but before he could the door swinged open revealing a tall figure made of rock some may have called him a living  statue, Upon seeing Albert Alonetraver smiled showing his razor sharp teeth.

Seeing the teeth made Albert realize that those same teeth could cut his skin like butter, the though made Albert shiver.

"cold? I have drink" Alonetraveler  said excitedly, Albert didn't know why Alonetraveler's grammar was so bad maybe one of those statues must have broken and fallen on his head Albert though.

"come sit" Alonetraveler said as he guided Albert to a seat in the kitchen "SIT" Albert sat down not wanting to anger the myth, Not long after Alonetraveler handed Albert a cup of what seemed to look like swamp water, Albert made a disgusted face not wanting to drink the beverage the myth handed to him.

"Drink it's delish"

"have you tried it"

"Naw...I don't Drink...EVER" "DRINK" "NOW"

Before Alonetraveler could've shoved the drink into Albert's mouth, He heard sobbing from upstairs.

Alonetraver's face turned to annoyance "RUIN MOMENT" after the myth's outburst he turned to Albert visibly calming down, "I go take care of nice, Yes? wait here" Alonetraveler gritted through his razor sharp teeth. 

Albert  watched as Alonetraveler descended up the stairs until disappearing in the darkness, While Alonetraveler was upstairs  Albert hurriedly threw away the warm beverage and acted like nothing happened. The sobbing seemed to have quieted down.