05 × Creating Memories

SinB pulled Yerin together with her until they arrived at the bus stop. Both trying to catch their breath while waiting for the bus to come.

"What's wrong with you lately?", Yerin asked SinB out of blue.

"Me? Nothing tho. I just want you to be happy eonni~", SinB answered with her smile.

"Wae?", Yerin ask again.

"Hmm... No reason. I just want you to feel that there's always me right here for you so you won't feel lonely all the time, also that I won't regret anything in the future~, SinB said.

Yerin was left dumbfounded while looking at SinB happy face. Yerin was happy that she felt SinB was actually cared for her. But at the same time Yerin was confuse. Did SinB know something about her life? Yerin thought in her mind.

When the bus arrived, both of them get on the bus and sitting right next to each other. Yerin didn't know where SinB want to take her too, so she kinda anticipating a lot.

"Where did you want to go?", Yerin asked to SinB who still smiling by herself until now. SinB then turn her head to Yerin and smile brightly.

"I'm gonna fulfill my bucket list~", SinB said.

"Ne??" - Yerin

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 5 : Creating Memories

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

....................................