Orm Attacks

Ariella goes with her friend Z'Bella to see her father Poseidon, hoping to get through to him. "I know my father, despite what he says, perhaps, better than Orm." Z'Bella laughs, "Nobody likes Orm anyway." Ariella smiles, as they reach Poseidon's layer she enters, "Stay out here, in case I need help." Z'Bella nods, "Yes, Princess." Ariella shuts the door behind her. "M'Ariella, Princess, what can I do for you, darling?" "I was hoping that perhaps you could change Mother's mind about me marrying Orm." "Why wouldn't you want to marry Orm?" "Papa, Orm, he's very...dark. He only wants destruction for Atlantis, he wants our people to bend to his will and his will only. He's cruel, vile, and pathetic." "I understand that, but Orm is a Prince." "So is Arthur, Papa." "That land-dwelling scoundrel is no Prince!" "Yes he is, Queen Atlanna is his mother." "I will not have any daughter of mine betrothed to a land dweller!" Poseidon shouts, causing Ariella to flinch. "Why do you care so much for Arthur?" "Arthur was always there for me when I thought Orm was my friend but he wasn't. He was only pretending to get in your good graces, he's always put Arthur down, made Arthur seem like the bad guy." "Arthur has never come to Atlantis how would he be a suitable King?" "Papa, he doesn't come because Atlantis killed his mother." Poseidon sighs, "You seem to care a great deal for Arthur." Ariella nods, "I do Papa, so much. He's my best friend." "Very well, I will talk to your mother about it." Ariella smiles and hugs Poseidon, "Thank you, Papa." Poseidon doesn't hug back but leaves.

Moments later Orm comes in, "You ungrateful little bitch, I don't know what your problem is." Ariella smirks, "What's wrong Orm, are you mad that your little plan is going to fail?" Orm throws Ariella against the wall, "You will become my Queen and you will rule Atlantis with me!" "I will not rule Atlantis with you, I will not become your Queen and you can't make me!" "If I can't have you then I'll be dammed if anyone else can!" Ariella gets up, "You think this is a joke, don't you?" "Of course, it's not a joke, you will rule Atlantis or you will die, the choice is yours," Orm says, grabbing Ariella by the throat. "I'd rather die than be your slave!" "Have it your way then!" Orm pulls a small knife from his pocket and stabs Ariella with it. Ariella screams out, screaming for the one person she knows is outside the door. "Z'Bella!!!" Orm smirks, "Where's the precious little half-breed? Scream all you want, he isn't coming!" Orm stabs Ariella again, causing another scream to escape her lips. "HELP!" Orm smirks and goes for the kill and stabs Ariella in the chest, just before he's thrown across the room. "M'Ariella, come on you can heal yourself. The water, it helps." Ariella nods, focusing while her brother, Triton goes back to fighting Orm. "What the hell is your problem?!" Triton throws Orm across the room. Orm gets back up and wipes the little bit of blood from his lip, "If I can't have her, then nobody can." "She's not a piece of meat!! She's a Princess, who'll one day be Queen!" "Precisely, my Queen." "Like hell." Orm throws Triton into Ariella, "Sorry, M'Ariella." Triton says quickly getting back up and continuing fighting with Orm. Poseidon and Amphitrite walk into the room, "M'Ariella!!" Amphitrite screams in horror as the water around Ariella is red. "Who did this!?" Poseidon yells, pointing his Trident at both Orm and Triton. "Your son did, your Majesty!" "Lies! I would never hurt M'Ariella, she's my sister!!" Triton shouts at Orm! "Lies, you attacked her, I saw it! I love her!" Triton chuckles, "You wouldn't know what love was if it fell on you!" "ENOUGH!" Poseidon yells in anger. While Amphitrite cradles Ariella. "My poor baby, who did this to you." Triton goes over to Ariella, "Mother, if I may?" Triton asks bowing to Amphitrite. "Of course, Triton." "Z'Bella quickly found me when she heard M'Ariella scream, I heard her scream again and tried to help her." "He lies, Queen Amphitrite, I never attacked him, he attacked my future Queen." Amphitrite looks at Triton, "I should banish you to the trenches for hurting my daughter!" "Amphitrite, enough!" Poseidon scolds. Ariella opens her eyes, gasping, "Arthur...where's Arthur?"