Chapter 11 - Végétarien

Start from the beginning

“Well we have found the problem, how do we fix it?” He asks. At this time I am dying inside of laughter at how they are handling the situation but I want to see what they try and do so I continue to fan girl over the two heart throbs, not like it’s hard.

“It says, that it may take time but to keep her away from the internet or any possible communication from the ‘attraction’,” Cameron reads off once more.

“NO!” I shout causing them all to jump.

“I am fine see,” I say gesturing to myself. I take a deep breath in and then I exhale. I walk over and calmly sit down next to them and shut Carter’s laptop so as not to cause another reaction. They are still staring at me like I have a vagina on my forehead.

“Have you honestly never seen a girl fan girling? You guys are like the teenage ‘heart throbs’ of the internet and you go around the nation and do stupid stuff to please girls all over the place and you’re looking at me like there is a vagina on my forehead,” I say snapping my fingers in front of their eyes. Right when vagina left my mouth they instantly moved back.

“Okay, now that we are back on planet EARTH, what should we do?” I ask.

“I need to film a YouTube video so let’s set up the place.” Matt says.

“What are you going to be doing?” I ask.

“Well I was thinking of a group would you rather?” He said. We set up all of the lights and the set the camera on the tripod. Then all the guys hopped onto the bed and Matt opened up his phone.

“Oh hey Matt did you ever post that vine we made?” I asked as I remembered.

“Oh no I will do that now, thanks for reminding me,” Matt says.

“What vine?” Cameron asks.

“You’ll see,” I say with a cheeky grin. All the boys instantly open Vine on their phone. I hear them chuckle a bit. It’s not like the vine was to die for, it was just relatable.

“Okay, Malia can you start recording then you can jump in too,” Matt says. My eyes widened.

“You want me in your video?” I ask surprised.

“Yeah,” He says with a smile that could guilt anyone into giving in. I press the record and give him a thumbs up as I walk around the camera and hop on the bed with the guys.

“Hey guys its Matt Espinosa and I am currently in Orlando. We just got here earlier today so that is why we look awful and really tired. So I tweeted out earlier for you guys to ask me some would you rather questions at the hashtag, #askMatt, and I have your questions on my phone. Also before we get started in case you don’t know everyone we’ll go around and say our names,” He says.

“It feels like the first day of Kindergarten and your teachers make you say your name to the class and you do this weird ice breaker activity that usually only makes it more awkward than before. But my name is Malia,” I say waving. They all laugh a bit.