84- March Madness

Start from the beginning

"Think about your boyfriend love." said Adrian licking her neck, she chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"No one has to know what we do." said Y/n as Adrian chuckled and slide his dick in her, she gasped as he went in deeper, scratching his back as he went slowly and deeper.

"You sound so pretty." whispered Adrian in her ear as he continued the pace, sucking on her neck. She got louder as Adrian slide his hand up to Y/n's hand as they both interlocked with each other.

———

"You know you're really nosy, why are you even looking in my dorm at night?" asked Emilia as her and Miles walked down the stairs.

"Because why are you and Y/n randomly disappearing?" asked Miles, Emilia gave him a face as he smiled.

"Oi! I thought you were with Y/n?" said a voice behind them, Miles and Emilia looked at each other and made a face.

"Oh yeah I was?" said Emilia lying as Joseph narrowed his eyebrows and looked at the two of them, Y/n popped out a painting with Adrian as Miles jaw dropped.

"Where is she now then?" asked Joseph, Y/n turned to see Joseph and Emilia as she looked at Adrian who was smiling, she quickly ran away as Adrian made his way towards them.

"I'm not tooo sure where she went, she didn't tell me. Maybe back to the Gryffindor tower." said Emilia as she seen Adrian fixing his hair and walking next to them.

"What did you two do?" said Joseph seeing Adrian walk next to her, Emilia and Miles glanced at each other and chuckled.

"None of your business." said Emilia as she walked around him, he grabbed her arm and pulled her back as Miles and Adrian smiled dropped and turned to look at him.

"Don't touch her." spat Miles pulling his arm off Emilia.

"Look, i'm trying to be nice to all of you for Y/n because for some reason she really cares about you and I have no idea why, I never understood what Cedric seen-" before Joseph could finish his sentence Emilia slapped him hard across the face, Adrian and Miles jaw dropped as the students around turn to look at what happened.

"Ive told you not to bringing Cedric up, haven't I? Stop using his name to get me mad." spat Emilia as Joseph held his face.

"Come on E, there's no point fighting with him." said Adrian as he pulled Emilia and Miles away from there. Joseph scoffed and went walking off.

"So was I seeing things or did you and Y/n come out of a portrait?" said Miles, he turned to Adrian who was holding back his smile.

"You're seeing things mate." said Adrian, they turned to Emilia who was holding her hand as she looked at them.

"I may have hit him to hard." said Emilia

"Why?" asked Miles

"Because my hand hurts." said Emilia as they chuckled, Miles gave her a look as they walked into the Slytherin common room.

———

Y/n was sneaking down out of the common room when a wand flashed. "Where are you sneaking off too?" said Fred, Y/n jumped and looked at Fred and George sitting down on the couch.

"Blimey, what the hell are you two doing up?" said Y/n, Fred narrowed his eyebrows as George stood up.

"We could ask you the same question." said George, Y/n rolled her eyes and uncovered her self from her cloak.

"I'm going to Emilia's dorm." said Y/n.

"Yeah you've been going to Emilia dorm every night, Adrian and Miles have been suspicious with your actions." said Fred, Y/n looked at him strangely as he got up.