XXVI

Alex's POV:

"Nick?" I called out as soon as I entered the hotel room.

"Oi, I'm 'ere, what?" Nick groaned in his pillow as I had just woken him up.

"Yer sleeping at seven in the evening?" I huffed a laugh and closed the door behind me.

"Yeh, ya dickhead, what's wrong with-" his eyes widened and he sniffed a few times. "Ya smell like beach," he squinted his eyes at me and sat up on the bed.

"Yeh, I was there some hours ago. Went for a swim," I shrugged, not getting into more details as I walked over to the bathroom to put the towel in the washing machine.

"Alone?" he raised an eyebrow and I rolled my eyes, sitting on one of the armchairs next to the big bookshelf.

"Does it matter?" I got my boots off and placed them underneath the chair before leaning back on the chair.

"You were with Monica," he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Yeh, an' you with that Kelly again, weren' you?" I raised my eyebrow at him and he chuckled, laying back on the bed.

"She's really nice, tha knows," he shrugged. "Thinkin' of takin' her on another date tomorrow," he turned his face to face me and I nodded.

"Ya should!" I leant forward and pushed myself off the armchair. "She seems great for yer, Yellamo," I teased him.

"There it is again," he rolled his eyes and earned a chuckle from me.

"Yellamo!" I repeated as I made my way over to my suitcase and bent over to pick out some clothes.

He shook his head and sat up again, resting his back on the headboard. "So, yer and Monica, eh?" he smirked.

"Yeh, we're friends, what about it?" I kept looking through my clothes. He hit my back with his leg and I almost fell over, exclaiming a loud ''Ey!' to him.

"You don't call that 'friendship', Turner," he shook his head and pressed his lips in a line as he scooted closer to me, sitting on the edge of the bed. I was still on the floor, looking at him.

"What d'yer mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and he huffed a laugh.

"We all saw the photos taken at the event, didn' we?" he raised his eyebrow.

"Not following," I shook my head and smiled.

"Yer blind," he sighed and stood up, making his way over to a table we had placed some water bottles on. "Everyone can see it but yer two," he grabbed a bottle.

"I'll go 'ave a shower," I picked out some underpants and a pair of sweatpants, ignoring him.

"Don't yer ignore me, Turner!" Nick yelled at me as I closed the door behind me.

"Stop denying it!" he came closer to the door and banged on it once.

-

Monica's POV:

"Rise and shine, you bitch!" I heard Elle exclaim as she kept nudging my shoulders.

"What the fuck do you want?" I groaned against my bedsheets and felt her pull me by my t-shirt, making me sit up on the bed.

"You've never been a morning person," she commented with a smile.

"You think so," I pressed my lips together and squinted my eyes as I shook my head sarcastically.

"Your mum called!" she exlaimed cheerfully as I sat up.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "What for?"

"About what she told you yesterday," she stood up from the bed and gave me her hand so I could stand up as well.

"Ah, right," I rubbed my temple with my left hand and let Elle pull me up by my right hand.

"So? Do you think we could bring the guys with us?" she asked with a wide grin on her face.

"I mean, if they're not busy with touring and all, I suppose?" I shrugged watching as her face lit up.

"Yes!" she exlaimed. "This way you might actually be able to enjoy going back home," she smiled.

Truth is that I hadn't been there in a couple of years. Last time I'd visited, I'd got in a pretty bad fight with my mum and then decided to just stay away for a while.

I shrugged and walked over to the bathroom.

"We're going for breakfast with the others, don't be late again!"

-

"They're late again!" Matt exclaimed with a smile as we approached their table.

They were all seated at an outdoors table as it was once again a very hot day.

My eyes fell on Alex. He had a navy blue t-shirt on that hugged his body perfectly, black jeans, black aviators hung on the collar of his shirt and his hair gelled back once again with a single strand falling in front of his face.

"Monica takes at least an hour to get ready, don't blame me," Elle raised her hands in defense and made everyone chuckle. She sat between Katie and Matt and I sat between Jamie and Alex. I said 'good morning' to everyone and smiled at Alex.

"What is everyone gettin'?" Nick asked, leaning forward on the table.

"I'm in the mood for pancakes," Breana admitted slowly as she looked through the menu.

A series of 'yes's and 'same's followed and we all ended up ordering pancakes and coffee for breakfast.

We ate our breakfast in anything but silence. Jamie and Nick kept picking on each other and almost made the waiter spill our coffees. We were probably the loudest table of the shop as we kept getting weird stares because of our laughs.

"Where are you off to next?" Elle asked the others as we all finished eating. I knew exactly why she was asking.

"Suprisingly," Matt wiped his mouth with a napkin and leant back on his seat. "We're finished with America and are off to Paris mid-February."

Elle shot me an excited look and I rolled my eyes, mouthing a 'fine'.

"So," I started, clapping my hands once so I could get everyone's attention- and by 'everyone's', I mean Jamie's and Nick's who were still playing with their remaining food like children.

"My parents want me in Paris for a week or two and suggested I brought my friends," I leant back on my seat and took a brief look at Alex sitting next to me that was looking at me with a smirk.

"So you wouldn't mind us tagging along, would you?" I raised my eyebrow with a smirk and looked at them all. They were all smiling.

"No, not at all! We'd love to meet your family!" Breana exclaimed, earning a couple of 'yeah's and 'of course's from everyone. Alex hadn't spoken yet.

"Then it's settled," I smiled, looking at all of them before dropping my gaze at Alex sitting next to me. He nodded as his smirk turned into a smile.