death in fashion

Today was my big day, It was a Friday summer day with a windy breeze, today was the day my fashion show take place, traveled from New York to California just for this day. We were setting up for the night and my friend kept coming telling me that a man keeps trying to get in to meet me, but security wasn't having it, so I just let him take care of it. The fashion doesn't start until 9pm tonight and it was 5 o clock so we still had time, I had 20 models and each model had 2 outfits 10 males and 10 females, my brand was called W.N.F and can't wait for my clothes and shoes to be the next Versace, doir and Gucci. I finished setting up the chairs, tables, food and Dj, the models were ready but when I was heading to the back, I seen security with most likely the same man, so I went to go check it out.

"Hey, why do you keep trying to get in her"

"I was hired to come here"

"By who"

"I can't say"

"So this conversation is over you may leave now" I walked away until I heard him say

"Today will be your worse day ever, blood will be on your hands", I ignored him and went back to setting up and putting my makeup on and getting my clothes together.

8 hours later
People started to come in from bloggers, paparazzi, family, friends, influencers...etc., I greeted everyone then went back to check to see if everything was ready to go and the show was ready to start.

"Hello, everyone glad you all made it to my fashion show, this show will show you wild, fierce and beauty i hope you all enjoy",

The first couple outsides started coming out, I was watching everyone recording, taking pictures and this was my dream. It took about a hour and half to get done with all of them then I bring the models all out and that's when hell struck, we all heard security yelling and running to the front door, everyone was confused until we heard gunshots that's when everyone panicked running to the back when the three men entered the show and started firing, I quickly ran to the back watching my models and some of the bloggers and paparazzi get shot, the terror in theory screams. Me remembering my family is out there.

Sirens were being heard coming this way, the gun men stopped and one of the men left a note. It took a while and the ambulance came i walked in when they did and they told me it was   8 injured and 15 deaths, one of my family members were shot in the back and everyone was screaming, Crying, throwing up seeing blood, one of my guest was shot in the head and it was the most saddest thing I ever seen, two of my models got shot while wearing my outfit, this all was going to ruin my moment.

"Hey", the police said

"Yes"

"Did you see this note"

"No but I saw the man who dropped it, why what it says"

"Today was a good day and bad day, even though you got your moment, we were sent to give you, your invitation to the illuminati, there's no going back, and you will have the most successful clothing brand in the next 3 years, we hope you enjoy this moment, "to succeed, you'll have to sacrifice" its some crazy as people in the world, the officer said.

"Yeah, it is", they packed the bodies up and told everyone to go home, I went to the back and packed my stuff and went back by the stage and watched the cops and investigators work then my friend came and stood by me.

"How you feel"

"I feel good"

"Glad you do, guess you got what you wanted"

"Yeah, I did thank you for coming and witnessing this"

"Had to couldn't miss it"

"We are not going to be rich and famous"

"As we wished"

"Thank you, illuminati,"