Oops >:)

WARNING: Censored Swearing

{Brenda's POV}
At the end of the school day, I go to Cade's House. Hello Mrs.Taylor. Hello Brenda, what brings you here? (A/N: Btw Cade's mothers full name is Celine Taylor). Oh I just wanted to let you know that Cade is seeing another brat! I tell her. Does she have rich parents? She asks. What the hell? No she doesn't! She was known as the poor nerd in middle school.

I will talk to Cade and you can go home Ms.Hollister. She says. Thank you Ms.Taylor I say whilst walking away.

{Cade's POV}
I get home and I see Brenda leaving my house. Oh hey babe! She says. STOP I'm not your boyfriend. I tell her. Well you're about to be! She says then leaves a huge smug on her face. What is she talking about? I think to myself as I enter the corridor of my house.

CADE I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU!! My mother yells at me. What did I do now?! I scream at her. You are seeing some poor peasant! SO THAT'S WHAT SHE CAME HERE FOR?! I think to myself. LISTEN HERE MOTHER I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU TREATING ME LIKE SH*T, ALL YOU F*CKING CARE ABOUT IS MONEY!!!!

YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO YOUR MOTHER. Don't you want to be the richest kid ever?! Well if it means you treating me like garbage, THEN NO! I yell at her. GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW! She screams at me. I go up to my room and pack my bags. I'm not putting up again with this bullsh*t. Luckily my room is on the first floor, so I jump out the window and I make sure to tip toe so she doesn't hear me outside.

I don't know where I'm gonna go to but all I hope is that it's away from my mother's and Brenda's House.

-35 minutes later-

I'm really tired of walking but I finally found a small village. I enter the village and I see a familiar face with a brown torn dress hanging up clothes and a white bandana on her head.

Ellie?

T.B.C. 💖

A/N: There you guys have it. I had some readers that really wanted me to update *cough cough* ThatonlyMiMi  *COUGH COUGH* But on that note I hope you guys liked it and have a great rest of your day or night. Byeeeee!! <3

~Ni 💜