A company is stealing books!

Beware of VolcanoEbook on IOS and Android. 

ATTENTION: URGENT

Hi everyone,

The founder, @huntressafterdark has learnt from @yabookprincess 's Instagram and Twitter that there's a company named, VolcanoEbook that has copied books from Wattpad without the permission of the authors. It has not been mentioned, but I have seen it for myself, I've seen popular books, it seems like they have a payment or coin system, just like Wattpad's paid stories. That means that everyone gets to read, 13K (thousands) words and then they will have to pay. We have looked at the owner, the owner is 'Wang XiaoYi'. They were created in 2018. I have not found any information to state that it's linked to Wattpad.

So unfortunately it's just a company with is stealing whole books on Wattpad. I would urge everyone to message and tell the writers, download the app, it's on IOS and Android. I would suggest to everyone to go and search if your book is on there, it doesn't depend on your readership size; they have various books with different readership, some have 170K reads, others have 1M+ it just depends but the book choices are definitely random.

We are currently trying to figure out something but the best thing to do is to tell the author's, spread news and review the app and explain to new readers that the books on there are placed illegally. Just to help the writers, you can link our page to your posts and we will try to answer any questions we can.

The founder will be messaging on here, throughout the day. Keep safe and keep writing.

It's just very unfortunate that this issue has happened yet again but now VolcanoEbook is trying to make a profit even though most books on there are free.

Please, please please download, find the writers and tell them. We can find a way to take this app down just by the reviews! It's just not fair and this shouldn't happen.