𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

"Give me a taste, Y/n!" Tendō begged out as you refused to give him some of your ice cream.

"You just had your own!" You complained. 'His fatass always want more.' You thought.

"But your ice-cream looks good and I haven't even tried that flavor yet!" Tendo huffed out, rolling his eyes at you.

"I know damn well you not mad cause I'm not giving YOU, MY ice cream." You said, stating Tendo down.

"I am, now what?" He said getting in your face, instead of fighting him you gave him a kiss and shocked him.

"Omg!!" He squealed out like a dumb school girl. "Did I really get a kiss from Y/n... without asking!" He continued on.

"It's not that big of a deal." You said rolling your eyes, knowing damn well you was cheering inside from happiness.

"Oh! But it really is!" He stated with excitement, giggling like a school girl who was flirting with their teacher.

You looked over at Ushijima, contemplating if you wanted to tease him or not while Tendō was distracted, dancing around like pennywise.

"Can I taste?" You asked innocently, staring at him. He then pointed at his ice cream with a questioned look.

"Mhm." You hummed, proceeding to lick from the base of the cone all the way up to the peak of it. You giggled internally as he watched you lick the white cream from the sides of your lips as if he were in a trance.

He was no better than the average man, immediately looking further down to your cleavage and then back up at your eyes.

"Do you like it?" He asked. He was so adorable.

"Of course not Toshi! You know the only white sticky liquid I like is the one that I collect from your nuts!" Is along the lines of what you were thinking, but instead you chose the simple answer.

"I do, it's very sweet." You said smiling up at him. He smiled back, which led you to kissing him on the cheek, and then trailing it to the side as you reached his lips.

"Woah, woah, woah! Where's the class Y/n?? We are in PUBLIC! After all." Tendōs said breaking you two up.

"I know for a fact this long, peanut head, grease ball is not talking to me." You said to no one specifically.

"Can me and Ushijima not have a moment? Gawd damn" You told Tendō.

"My bad." He said, moving his hands to make the 'I'm innocent gesture'.

After that you guys headed back to your dorm, Ushijima on your bed while Tendō was next to you on the floor.

"Guess who's dropping a new album, Tendō." You said.

"Who?!" He asked excitingly, he knew you rarely brought up any of the many artist that you listened to but you really kept up to date with your favorites, he knew your top three were Nicki Minaj, Brent Faiyaz, and Melanie Martinez, so he was excited for you.

"Wait! Lemme guess. I know Nicki just teased a new song and we already spoke about it so not that, you haven't mentioned Melanie in a while so I doubt that and the last option is Mr.Faiyaz. I'm going with him!" He guessed accurately.

"You're so smart and observant, gimme kiss!" You beamed.

"Meee?! Okay, only cause you insisted!" He said causing you and Toshi to laugh. After you gave him his peck you gave Ushijima one.

Your worse thoughts were always the ones thinking that you gave Tendō more attention that Ushijima or you're more gentle with Ushijima than you are with Tendō, and that's why you've started showing them each the same amount of affection.

"But yes Tendō, you're correct! Mr.Faiyaz is dropping a new album, I'm so ready for it. It's gonna be out in 3 days." You told him while looking at the track list. You then showed it to him.

"Hmm, I think 'All mine' is gonna be really good." He stated.

"I was thinking the same thing too, I might fall inlove with it." You said.

While you and Tendō were talking about Brent and his honest ways, Ushijima was fast asleep, like Muhammad Ali type knock out.

"We should probably join him." You whispered to Tendō.

"We probably should." He whispered back excitingly. It's very clear the ice cream still has him in an energy chokehold.

"What do you wanna do tomorrow?" You asked him.

"Massages after practice." He stated and then yawned. He then went to sleep next to Ushijima while you stayed up with a few thoughts on your mind.

・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Hey guys, sorry for the hiatus :P
Don't forget to comment and vote!
✯New lesbo smut coming either tmr or the next day after in S.M.F.D!!