Expert Hand-to-hand combatant: Landon Mills, having grown up as a miller's son, helped his father, though when he would travel to the city, he would get beaten, having been much skinner and more minor. After Regina married King Leopold, he joined the guards in their training, growing more muscular and taller as he vowed to protect his family.
Swordsmanship: Landon doesn't like to rely on his magic and carries around a sword when he lives in the Enchanted Forest. King Leopold allowed him to train with the soldiers, becoming pretty impressive, though he preferred not to fight.
Torture: Landon, over time, after the King's death and Regina, started to become the Evil Queen, he will do anything for his twin, and he even goes as far as to learn how to torture people with his magic too.
Quick typer: Having his memories intact, he had to quickly learn how to work a computer, though he is a quick study. Landon can type 200 words a minute, which had him promoted above Sidney Glass in the Newspaper, becoming the Editor-in-Chief.
Speed reading: Landon can read 18,500 words per minute, which spooks most people, but he finds it useful for his work in Storybrooke and the Enchanted Forest.
Bookmaking: Landon's favourite hobby is bookmaking, one he started when he first received a book for his birthday from his mother and found the process calming.
Multilingual: Landon, having travelled around the Enchanted Forest and beyond, has picked up many languages, and when in Storybrooke, he may not be able to leave but takes courses in learning other languages around the world, finding it helpful.
Storytelling: Landon as a young boy, would always tell stories to his twin sister, Regina, and his mother, Cora, would listen and encourage him.
Business: Landon being knowledgeable and still having the memories of the new realm, can work on selling the newspaper and seeing trends.
Car racing: On Landon's days off, he likes to go to a secluded area and drives his 1968 Dodge Charger; though Sheriff Graham has warned him about it before, he doesn't listen.
Cooking: Landon, as he grew up, learned how to cook for his family, finding it peaceful from his mother and sister's arguments, and would have to sneak away when Regina married the king. Though Landon cooks for himself now that he lives alone in his apartment in Storybrooke.

PERSONALITY
Landon, as he was younger in the Enchanted Forest, was a rather meek and shy person though he wished to protect his family. Still, when his twin sister, Regina, married King Leopold, Landon became bolder himself, and after he started to train with the soldiers and guards, he became more disciplined.
Landon has always been supportive of his family and their goals and doesn't like to take sides when his twin or mother have arguments, though he always seems to have a positive mood.
Regina has always admired her brother for the intelligence that he uses to help her in her pursuit of Snow White but also for all of his creative works that always bring a smile to her face.
Landon doesn't show his loving and caring side to strangers and comes across as calm and collected, and sometimes brutally honest to the point he once made one of his co-workers cry.
Emma likes seeing Landon at work as he seems overly proud of what he's accomplished and comes across as strict and determined in the office; and is stubborn in his opinions but always hears what others say.

APPEARANCE
A young Landon had long shaggy brunette hair that reached his shoulders, that he would tie into a ponytail and wear a simple white shirt and brown trousers and boots that seemed to hang from his body as he was pretty skinny.
After some time in the palace, Landon becomes more muscular and cuts his hair short, making him look friendly and clean-cut as he keeps it gelled back. Landon also began to cover himself from neck to ankle in tattoos that he required for magical use.
In the Enchanted Forest, Landon wears victorian gothic style clothes, usually black or dark red, though he does wear some blue to fit in around when King Leopold was alive. He likes darker colours and prefers cotton shirts and leather trousers, though he goes for high-class fashion, showing his status.
When arriving in Storybrooke, Landon began wearing smart, tight-fitted suits as it makes him look professional, and when he's not at work, he wears tight trousers or denim jeans and tops or shirts, not dressing down, as he calls it.

TRIVIA
Landon spent much time with his mother growing up, learning spells.
Landon hates waking up early and doesn't get to work until 11 o'clock.
Landon loves cold weather, specifically snow, reminding him of his ex-lover.
Henry and Landon have a weekly game night, always playing the latest video game at Landon's apartment.
Landon has an obsession with tattoos.
Landon once took Henry with him when he was car racing, and Regina shouted at him for over an hour.
Landon is teaching Henry how to fix cars and motorbikes, planning on getting him one for his 18th birthday.
Landon hates cats, preferring dogs.
Landon hates spicy foods, saying they burn his tongue.
Landon is a mama's boy; though he doesn't dislike or hate his father, he finds that Henry Senior was too weak for someone so strong as his mother,
Landon doesn't like that his sister was twisted so much, but he will always be by her side no matter what.
Landon wishes to fire Sidney Glass, but Regina won't let him.

Nicknames for Regina: Gina
Evil Queen
Little sis
Queen Bitch
Mayor Mills
Sissy
Nicknames for Emma: Miss Swan
Em
Princess
Love
Darling
Future Mrs Mills
Nicknames for Henry: Little Mills
My favourite nephew
Horrid Henry
Nicknames for Snow: Mary
Snowdrop
Miss White
Mrs Charming
Ms Blanchard
Mary Mag
Nicknames for David: Charming
Charmer
Mr Nolans
Prince Stupid
Dave
Nicknames for Cora: Mother
Cruelty in Human form
Mama
Mummy Dearest
Ma
Mama Evil