©To naeriy

"Yah! Don't touch my thigh!" Taehyung yelled.

"You are mine, so I can touch what's mine." Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips.

"Possessive much, aren't we?" Taehyung smirked.

"Yes I am!" Jungkook held Taehyung's waist.

"Taehyung, have you thought about doing it?" Jungkook asked.

"D-doing what?" Taehyung blushed.

"You know, you know what I mean." Jungkook held Taehyung's waist softly.

"Well, I love you kookie and I trust you.
So I don't mind, as long as you are okay with this." Taehyung caressed Jungkook's cheek.

"Well, then be ready." Jungkook winked and Taehyung giggled.

Dear my horny people!
I have never read smuts or anything dirty like that...
I am an innocent bean. If you are horny, go read some other smut book and then come back here😘🤗

*Gives you some hobby water*

"Well, for now I want to have my breakfast" Taehyung's stomach growled.
Jungkook giggled and kissed Taehyung's soft tummy.
(We all love Taehyung's soft tummy😖)

"May I carry you my highness?" Jungkook bowed.

"Yes you may." Taehyung answered.

Jungkook picked Taehyung up and carried him bridal style all the way to the kitchen.

"Oh you are finally here!" Jimin screamed happily.
Jungkook let go of Taehyung, who quickly ran to hug Jimin.

"Jiminie hyung! How did you sleep? Are you feeling good?" Taehyung asked his hyung.

"Well, I slept pretty good. But I woke up way too early because someone! Named Hoseok decided to wake up at 6:00 am." Jimin glared at Hoseok who was sipping on some SPRITE.

"Why so early?" Taehyung asked, while him and Jungkook set around the table.

"Hoseok wakes up when the sun wakes up." Yoongi said.

"Trust me I sadly have an experience with him waking up early." Yoongi said, annoyed just from the thought of waking up.

"Sun? I don't know her. I only know J-hope." Taehyung said, making everyone laugh.

"Guys, what about going on a vacation?" Jin suggested.

"I think we need to take a break from everything that happened... We should go to that wood house you took me kookie!" Taehyung agreed with Jin.

"Well I can never say no to you, so sure we can go." Jungkook hugged Taehyung's waist.

"Thank you for the food, I am going back to sleep." Yoongi put his plate in the kitchen sink.

"But you just woke up you brat." Jimin glared at Yoongi.

"Well, I don't see a problem. On top of that, it's not like I need to do a photosynthesis... And if I will ever need one I have Hoseok next to me." Yoongi made a mic drop move and walked up stairs.

"Well, he got a point there." Hoseok said finishing his sprite.

"Anyways, let's go tomorrow." Namjoon said.