3|HOME

Bright inhales the fresh morning air as he walks around the courtyard of their family's hanok which is beautifully built and planned accordingly with a large mountain in the back, and a very clean and clear river in the front. He doesn't have any destination for a moment, he is just walking around underneath the crisp morning air until he reaches the lanai and sees a familiar figure. Bright chuckles lightly before standing behind the male who is busy painting the surroundings and he leans forward to take a closer look at it, smiles, and hums.

"I have been wandering the courtyard since the early morning to look for you," he says making Win stop whatever he is doing and looks up at the man. "My love, Metawin, good morning."

"Good morning too, my Lord," he responds and holds his hand out for Bright. "Would you like to have a seat next to me, my Lord? It's quite unfitting for the Master to be just standing there and watch me paint," he adds as Bright takes his hand so he could take a seat next to his man who then shows him the art that he is working on.

"For a servant, you do have plenty of time to do things such as this," he teases, and Win pouts before leaning his head on Bright's shoulder.

"How is the young Master doing these days? Has he been eating well and good, my Lord?"

"Hmm...Lady Sarocha is feeding our son really well, and he has been blabbering a lot these days," Bright giggles as he wraps his hand around Win's waist to hold him closer to him. 

The young Master had been married not too long ago, the woman that the Lord Yeunho had chosen to become Master Bright's wife is the princess of Narat-dono, Princes Sarocha. They are of the same age and she does have a very lovely personality, appealing, like a blossom in a full sprout. Though the young Master didn't really give her affection, because it was just a forced marriage and Bright never slept with the princess even on the night of their wedding day. Days before the wedding, the young Master did ask Metawin if he scorns the marriage because if he does - he wouldn't pursue it, and would not want him to be disheartened. However, Win understands perfectly well how everything inside the household works and the traditions, so he allowed him the marriage to the Princess.

"My love," Bright interrupts Win's deep thinking who then gazes at him with a small smile. "Do you want to come with me to the main house so you could spend your time with Light? He would be delighted to see the person that his father pines on and he loves you dearly, too."

With a slight pause, Win nods in agreement to his statement and gathers all his painting materials in his hand while Bright just looks at him adoringly. Not being able to stop himself from falling in love with his man, he cups Win's face gently as they both lean closer for a light peck eliciting a genuine smile from both of them.

"Young master!" Win shouted the moment that he saw Bright in the study and writing something, but pauses everything when he sees Win.

"Did you run?" He asked and led Win to sit on the floor while the latter gasps for air. "What is it that you are holding?"

"It's my gift! My birthday gift for the young master!"

"Has the day of my birthday passed already?"

"Y-yes! But my heart wanted to give this to you, young Master. Uncle Han helped me a lot to make this because I know that you'd be delighted with it," Win handed Bright two wood sculptures, one was of bigger size compared to the other one making him giggle.

"I suppose that the bigger one is me, and the smaller one is you, right?" Bright asked and Win nodded. "It's so pretty Win-ah, you crafted it perfectly well, you really are skilled with these kinds of things.  Actually, I've pondered where you've been as of late, and now you show me these beautiful things, how could I even be mad at you for not being next to me all the time?"