Platonic..

Sapnap had been living dream for some time now. They lived a pretty domestic life together: cooking meals together, watching movies, gaming, and cuddling. Cuddling was basically a nightly occurrence at this point, there was no real reason not to. They both thoroughly enjoyed each other's warmth and neither preferred big over small spoon so whoever needed more comfort got to choose.

     The first few times were a little awkward but eventually they got into a rhythm of going to bed at the same time and snuggling in close. They would even occasionally give one another goodnight pecks on the cheek or forehead. The two of them were just really good friends who felt comfortable enough with each other that it didn't make it weird. Kissing the homies goodnight and all

     One night however, Sapnap and Dream were cuddling and joking around. Legs intertwined and chests close, Dream went in to give Sapnap some kisses. He kissed his best friend along his cheeks, nose, and forehead. Sapnap just laid there swirling his hand along Dreams cheek and would occasionally bring his hand up to scratch Dreams head. They kept joking around and eventually Sapnap thought he should repay the favor of all the kisses so brought his head up to kiss Dreams nose, at the same time Dream brought his head down to kiss Sap's nose. Their lips were centimeters apart. "This is pretty gay," Sapnap laughed. Dream giggled along and brought his face close to his friend's lips again before pulling back and laughing. They did that a couple of times, each time getting closer and closer. "Dream. We should just kiss so it isn't weird anymore." Sapnap suggested. Dream then replied, still giggling, "yeah youre probably right." Then just as the former suggested, they brought their lips together. It was just a peck but it was soft and nice. Sapnap opened his eyes again and laughed, "We should do that again." "Yeah we should.." Dream replied. Again they pecked at each other's lips. They kissed again, and again, and again. Suddenly they were making out. Their tongues pressed against one another and swirled around lovingly. Sapnap broke apart for a moment to readjust, he moved to on top of Dream. They continued kissing and letting their hands travel along their bodies.
     After half an hour Sapnap collapsed next to Dream, "mhm that was nice. We should do that more often." He then nuzzled his head further into Dream's chest. "We should." Dream laughed.