The Arcade Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

"Are you mad at me? I know you are mad at Quackity-and you have every reason to be- but I just want to make sure you aren't mad at me..."

"No I'm not mad at you or Sapnap... I- What were YOU going to say to Ranboo?" 

"What do you mean?" You can hear the worry in his voice. 

"After we told the three of you we're dating you went with Quackity to talk to Ranboo. What were you going to say?" I specify for him.

"Oh... I was just going to tell him that he better not do anything stupid, and I also went out to try and keep Quackity from saying anything... But I guess that didn't really work..." He trails off as you can hear the guilt in his voice. 

"Ok, well no he won't do anything stupid. I'm going to go back inside now." I walk back to the house. And to no surprise I see Hana standing by the door. 

"So he didn't do anything stupid. That's good" Hana says. 

"Nope, he was just making sure I'm not mad at him." I inform her. 

"Well are you mad at him?" She questions. 

"No, not really just Quackity."

-TIME SKIP TO THE ARCADE CAUSE I DON'T HAVE A CLUE WHAT TO WRITE THERE ANYMORE-

We get to the arcade and split off into groups. It was Me, Hana, Ranboo, Tommy, and Tubbo together, Phil, Fundy, Techno, Niki, Minx and Wilbur together, and Quackity, Sapnap, and Karl.

"GUYS! I'M GOING TO GET MY VLOG GUN!" Tommy shouts but somehow draws no attention to the 5 of you.

"If you are a big enough man you will..." I joke.

"YES. I AM A VERY BIG MAN AND WILL GET MY VLOG GUN." 

"okay dummy, me and Hana are gonna go play air hockey" I smirk to Hana. 

"You may be better at PVP but I am a god at air hockey Ms.*your last name*" 

We race over to the air hockey table and start to play. By the time we get to the final point, we realize all our friends are watching us. 

"Uh hey guys?" Hana questions keeping her focus on the game. 

"GO Y/N!" Ranboo, Niki, Tubbo, Wilbur, and Phil all whisper shout. 

"GO HANA!" Tommy, Techno, Minx, and Fundy yell. While Quackity, Sapnap, and Karl don't say anything.

Hana ends up getting the last point. "FUCK!.... RACE YOU THERE!" You yell as you and Hana bolt towards 'Skee Ball' (i think this is called like three different things so just look it up and go to pictures and you'll see it).

When we get there we see that Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo followed us. 

"You three can go play games if you want!" I say.

"Oh, no this is very entertaining.But Hana how did you know she wanted to play this game when she didn't say...?" Tubbo asks. 

"Oh 1. I know Y/n. 2. She said it with her eyes." (ok but is it really that weird...? I can do that with my friends that are girls but any of my friends that are boys get really confused and say its weird and creepy lmao)

"She- She said it with her eyes? How is that possible..." Ranboo asks. 

"We're girls. That's how its possible" I joke. 

"Ohh yeah ookayyyyyyyyyyy" Tommy says not believing it. 

"Am... Am I dating and alien? Y/n are you an alien?"