Chapter 6:

You wake up again. But this is not your bed.

Looking around, you pick up the velvet comforter off of yourself as you slid out the silky sheets. The light was dim, candles placed everywhere and scattered around the rim of the king bed.

The bed was bigger than yours. It was tall, thick, and long.

You held your head with your hands. It gutted like hell. It was uncomfortable, but not as uncomfortable as it was when you went to see Lord Kars.

You fixed your clothes, removing some of the access clothing that you didn't need.

You walked out the door and wandered off.
"Mph.." you hummed in pain. Your feet bare and cold from the floor. As you walked further you didn't notice the man following you.

"What are you doing here?" Said the Man behind you. You gasp and turned around. Examining the man further you respond back; "I...I was...hungry." Realizing it was Wamuu, you became relaxed. Something about him was comforting even though he was the one who half kidnapped you.

It was true though. He was kinder than the others.

"Hm...I'll ask my master if I can get you something." Wamuu said. You nod gratefully as you watch him walk away. Next thing you know you're comforting Esidisi.

10 minutes before you were brought food:
Esidisi saw you in the hallway, wandering around. Esidisi was a strong man, but he just can't seem to control his emotions.

Esidisi ran up to you, picked you up and sat you down on a nearby couch. And he just started rambling about his day, and the people he met.

Here was the conversation:
"And he just knocked off my hat! I had never seen anyone and I mean ANYONE disrespect me that way." Esidisi said, crossing his arms.

"May I give you Comfort Master Esidisi," you said cautiously. "Yes you may." He responded.

Taking a deep breath, you scooted closer to him. You hung your arm around him as much as you can, and swayed him back and fourth a bit.

Esidisi began to cry a whole river. He hugged back, almost breaking a rib or two.

Managing to loosen his grasp you laugh a bit at his quick change in attitude. This man, or being looks so tough on the outside but acts so openly all of a sudden.

"There there Master Esidisi, It going to be alright." You cooed calmly.

Then the door opened.

Hey! So uh I wrote this story as a joke but apparently people read this so I'll update as much as I can. Thank you.