ruined make-outs (requested)

"I've missed you so much." Miyeon whispered against your neck as she hugged you from behind.

Her arms were wrapped tightly around you. She's been clinging to you since you walked through the door and took her by surprise a little while ago.

Your visit was unexpected, but with how busy and stressed she's been, it was also much appreciated.

She's gone so long without being able to hold you and now that she was able to, she didn't want to let you go.

You loved it. You really did. There really wasn't a better feeling than being wrapped in her warm, safe embrace.

But you're also trying to unpack; trying being the keyword. Because as she held you and began to kiss your neck, you started to become weak and melt into her, which made it hard to unpack.

"I've missed you too." You whispered and put your head back against her shoulder and then tilted it to the side so she could continue kissing your skin so lovingly and continue to drive you wild.

Suddenly craving some kisses from her lips instead, you turned around and cupped her cheek in your palm so you could bring her in for a passionate kiss.

She pushed your clothes off the bed before gently pushing you back on it. Her hands fell to your cheeks, her thumbs brushing along your skin ever so softly.

You lost yourself in her kisses and her caresses, and you only fell deeper into your blissful state when she pulled her lips away from yours so she could trail kisses down your jaw and along your neck instead.

She made her way to your collarbones and knotted her fingers through yours to hold your hand as you tilted your head back and soft sighs fell from your lips.

"I love you." You sighed and felt her smile against your neck.

"I love you, y/n," she whispered in return and pulled her hands away from yours so she could slip her hand beneath your shirt.

You jumped upon feeling her warm fingertips against your stomach, but your heart began to flutter when she simply brushed her fingertips lovingly along your soft skin.

"Miyeon," you whispered and the way that her name fell from your lips caused her heart to beat a little faster as excitement rushed through her veins. "Kiss me again."

She wasn't about to refuse. Quickly, she made her way up to your lips and moved them passionately against yours once more in a steamy kiss.

You felt like you were on cloud nine. Like it was only you and Miyeon that existed, in your own little universe.

But the feeling and the moment were ruined when the hotel door opened and you both pulled away in shock to find Soyeon standing in the doorway.

"Oh my gosh," Soyeon mumbled before covering her eyes and stumbling backwards. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bother. But the girls and I wanted to ask if you were up for a dinner? To celebrate y/n being with us for a couple of weeks?"

Miyeon was about to say no when you suddenly spoke up and said,

"That sounds fun!"

Her eyes went wide.

"Meet you down there in about thirty minutes? I gotta get ready."

Soyeon nodded and hurried out of the room, leaving you and Miyeon alone.

"Hey," she whined. "I wasn't done."

"Neither was I, baby," you mumbled teasingly against her lips before rolling over and hovering over her. "I wasn't either."