Chapter 1: An amazing life to a Tragedy

this was written when I was like 12/13 so for the love of God, please don't judge this story for the bad grammar and horrible plot line. Only successful story I have and still beloved so it's styaing up.

So enjoy if you're into the fanfiction of this kind.

×

×× ××× ×××

May I present; College Bad Boy Romance:

--- ---

Astrid

Ahh... i loved Saint Rivers Field College. It was beautiful, and I smart choice for me. I loved it here.

My friends were everything to me since I kinda had a hard life after my dad died in the army and my mom dying giving birth to a baby girl that I thought I was gonna have a sister.

But neither made it.

My friends always comforted me and I was usually a happy girl. My main friend, Renee was always there for me.

--- ---

"Ally! C'mon, get down from there!" Renee screamed up a tree. I groan, "I just want to get the cat of the tree." I looked over and sits on a branch across from a stay cat i see everyday.

He had no teeth and had pitch black fur. I call it over, "C'mon here boy. I'm not gonna hurt you." He sits and was scared but he slowly approches. I stay still.

After a bit, he nuzzles against me. I gently hold him, "Atta' boy." I say soft and pets him. He had a few injuries but nothing serious. I slowly hold him and I climb down.

He purrs and i smile.

I reached the ground and i place him down and he scurries off happy. I smile and Renee chuckles, "You love that cat. That's the 4th time you had to get him down from that tree." I chuckle.

"Yeah...but oh well. I'm glad I'm at this college. I mean, It's amazing!" I run free and happy around and Renee smiles.

Everything was... well; Perfect, Fun, Amazing.

But that's now gonna change...

For good.

It was early morning around 5:20am. I sleep on the bottom of my and Rennes bunk bed. It was all silent and just then, I smell smoke.

Me and Renee hopped up and we looked out our window and on the other side of the college was burning down. The alarms go off and an announcement came on, "Remain Calm and get your items all packed up ASAP."

It repeats over and over and over.

All of us got our items as much we can and ran out to across the street we sit and waited to everyone go the news.

After an hour and a half, we finally got news.

We were told only a couple students died in the fire. Half the college was damaged and only a little of the dorms were we stay burned.

No one could attend here and had to go home. I end up going home with Renee to stay with her family until we can figure something out.

One day to an amazing life... now to a Tragedy.