90's Damon- I'll Give You a Nice Massage *SMUT*

Start from the beginning

"You're so beautiful" He whispered, his hot breath radiating off of your back made you realise just how close his face was to you.

He placed a trail of kisses up your spine, each time his lips were removed from your body, a set of goosebumps took their place. His lips latched onto your shoulder blade, his teeth nipping at the skin and his tongue soothing the skin when he was too rough. When he pulled away, you could picture the smug smirk on his face as he admired the hickey which he'd no doubt left there, a sign that you were his.

His hands ran down the sides of your body, stopping just above your bum, his thumbs traced gentle circles as he moved his legs so that he was now straddling you. The soft material of his trousers, along with his rough fingers caused your breathing to deepen as you involuntary sighed.

He reached both of his hands forward, placing them onto your shoulders before firmly pressing his palms into your skin. You tried to ignore the fire which was starting to burn within you as you focused on the massage he was giving you, your aching muscles starting to relax under his touch.

You felt him readjust his hips so that his growing hard-on was resting on top of you. You swallowed deeply as you tried to conceal just how desperately you were waiting for him to move. As though he could read your mind, he started to rock his hips, his cock was lighting grinding onto you. He was barely touching you, but it was enough for you to let out a deep breath and inwardly yearn for more from him.

He started to move his hands again, his palms and fingers massaging your shoulder blades as he placed feather light kisses on the nape of your neck. He started trailing his hands further down your body, stopping when he reached your bum. He placed a hand onto each cheek as he massaged the flesh below it. You let out another sigh, pushing your bum up and further into his hands, desperate for more from him. You felt him quickly remove his hands from you, a loud gasp coming from your mouth, your body jumping as he brought his hand down to make contact with your bum, hard.

"Patience darling" He laughed deeply "Always so impatient"

He placed a gentle kiss onto the now-reddening skin, before replacing his lips with his hands, massaging the skin once again.

"Damon" You whined, his actions just weren't enough, he'd lit a fire in your belly and you needed more.

"Yes love?" He responded, removing both of his hands from your body, you could hear the smirk on his lips.

"I need more" You whined again, trying to ignore the blush which was creeping up on your cheeks. You hated how easily he got to you, he'd barely touched you and you were already begging for more.

"What do you want?" He asked as he started to lazily trail a finger around your body.

"Just" You groaned impatiently "Just you Damon"

"Well I'm right here" He laughed once again, his voice ringing around the room as you sighed in frustration.

"Stop being so difficult" You let out a deep breath, he hummed in agreement but you knew it was unlikely he'd let up anytime soon.

"Put your arse up" He growled, you were far too eager to please and put yourself up onto all fours, lowering your back as you pushed your arse out.

"Good girl" You heard him mumble under his breath, as he brought his hand up to play with your bum once again, his index finger slipping into your crack and tracing down and along your slit.

You involuntarily bucked your hips, desperate to try and get his fingers where you wanted them, he was so close yet so far still. He dipped his finger into your folds, briefly inserting his finger up to his first knuckle before removing it just as quickly.