Sapnap's smile was evident in his voice, "Go call Tiny. Tell her to text me if she needs anything. I love you guys, and congratulations." George was quickly typing something, "Love you too, Sappynap. One of us will text you later. Bye everyone, sorry for all the chaos."

Dream was sitting on their bed, "Addison, we need you to come to watch the pets, please. I wouldn't ask you to come over to our house at 4 in the morning for no reason."

"Tommy and I were watching the stream. Does this mean I'm about to become an aunt?" Dream could hear the smirk in her voice. Dream chuckled a little, "You already are an aunt, dumbass. Adrienne has, like, 87 kids."

Dream heard his sister shuffling around her room, picking things up, "Yeah, but they're all annoying. Plus, you know you're my favorite brother. I'm about to head over, you might want to tell mom, so I don't get in trouble, please."

"I will, drive safe, please."

George and Dream sat on the couch awaiting Addison's arrival. When she got there, George was about to jump out of his skin. "Tiny, thank you for coming. If you need anything, text us or Sapnap. Feel free to have anything in the fridge. The guest room is clean when you're tired. We can't thank you enough."

She rolled her eyes, "You can thank me by going to get my niece. I love you guys." George kissed his sister-in-law on the forehead, "Thank you, Tiny. You can use my computer if you want. Love you."

She leaned up to hug her brother, "Am I okay to tell Tommy a little bit more information?" Dream nodded lightly, "Just let us tell Twitter."

"Stop loitering, and go get your baby, I'll probably be asleep when you get back," she waved at the boys as they hurried out the house. Dream quickly got behind the wheel and drove them to the hospital. George rambled on about the things they had and didn't have, just worrying.

Upon entering, they immediately saw Jeremy, "Sorry it took so long we had to wait for my sister to get to our house." Dream reached out to shake his hand, George following suit. "It's no big deal, the middle of the night isn't the ideal time for this, but we know how long the two of you have been waiting, the office didn't want to make you wait any longer."

George nervously grabbed Dream's hand as they walked towards the room their daughter was in, "What if I'm a bad dad? I didn't have a good dad, why do I think I'll be a good one. I don't even know what a good dad is." Dream and George were standing in front of the room, seeing a nurse holding a tiny baby.

Dream leaned forward, lightly kissing George, "Nobody is a good parent at first, George. Your parents are prime examples, they just took a lot longer than we will. It's a learning experience. That little girl has nothing right now, and we have the ability to give her everything she could ever want. Think about her right now." George nodded before heading into the room.

The nurse turned to the two of them, "Baby, look. It's your daddies. Can you say hi?" She lightly placed the baby in George's arms, he couldn't help but feel love for their daughter. Dream looked at Jeremy, "So what happened? Do we know anything about her?"

"She was left at the fire station, all we know is that she seems to be about two months old. Her name is Beth, at least that's what a note pinned to her shirt said. You can change that if you really want to," Jeremy explained. George pulled Dream down next to him without taking his eyes off her, "She's perfect, I think Beth is perfect."

Dream pulled the blanket away from her face, "Beth Davidson." George nodded, soon looking up at the social worker, "What do we have to do to take her home now?" He pulled papers out of his briefcase, "You've already done most of the work, just need you both to sign saying you are taking her into your custody."