Chapter 2

My POV

It's been 6 weeks since I got a new mom and family, and today my training begins.

I enter the training room with my momma Wanda.

"Are you sure I should train using my powers mom, every time I used my powers in the past, i caused damage." I ask my mom, unsure if this is wise.

"How about you show me what you can already do with your powers, i saw when you first got here that your powers are similar to mine." She tells me, reassuring me.

I hold out my hands and make my magic appear, along with my blue leather trench coat.

I move my hands around a bit, making an image of a scythe, I grip where the handle would be and my scythe that I named oceans blade appears.

I make my scythe disappear, then I move my magic to lift up some items in the room, I start to lift them a little before bad memories flash inside my mind, causing my magic to stop and the items to drop.

My mom runs up to me.

"What's wrong?" She asks me.

"When I first escaped my abusive foster family, I had to use my magic to lift items and toss it at them." I tell her.

Mom hugs me.

"I understand, we'll ease into lifting objects." My mom tells me.

I nod.

"Can I show you some of the other things I can do with my magic?" I ask.

Mom stops hugging me, and nods.

Wanda's POV

I take a few steps back, my sons magic surrounds my red coat.

"Zach, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Trust me mom, you'll like what I'm doing with your coat." My son tells me.

Zach's magic glows a little brighter, my coat sleeves extend down to my wrists, while the main part if my coat extends down to my lower legs.

Zach's magic aura disappears off my coat.

"There we go, now your red leather coat is like my blue leather trench coat." Zach tells me.

I smile a little.

My POV

Suddenly I'm pulled into a vision, it shows the other avengers getting attacked.

I run out to the living room, I see missiles approaching the windows, I use my magic to dash over to the windows, bust them open, and catch the missiles.

I hear my mom and the others run up behind me.

The thrusters on the missiles are starting to overpower me.

Suddenly an idea comes to mind.

I move my hands towards each other, causing the missiles to collide with one another.

I sigh in relief, sadly it's short lived.

Three helicopters appear outside the broken window.

Wanda's POV

I notice my son's magic starts to flow around his body, lifting him up, his eyes glowing bright blue.

I glance behind me and see some of the big pieces of furniture glowing blue, I look back at my son.

"I won't let you hurt my mom and new family!" He yells.

He moves his hands forward, launching the furniture at the three helicopters, destroying them.

My POV

I hover downward, my feet landing on the floor.

I turn around and am immediately hugged by my mom.

"Are you alright mom?" I ask her.

"I'm alright, more importantly, are you alright?" She asks me.

"I'm okay, I can't let the bad parts of my memory of when I escaped my abusive foster family rule over me forever, it's time for me to move on from the past." I tell her.

Vision walks over and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"And we'll be right beside you, no matter what." He tells me.

I smile.