Your lovely voice is entrancing to my ears, your soft touch makes my stomach dance, your beautiful smile makes my heart flutter; if only I could do the same to you.

-Your Admirer

"Damn, Mila, this admirer just might be obsessed with you," Dinah commented jokingly after reading the note over Camila's shoulder. Normani and Ally both gave her death glares as she shrugged, whispering, "I'm just trying to play along."

"You're not helping when you say shit like that," Normani whispered-yelled, "You're suppose to be supportive-"

Normani was interrupted by Camila's whisper, "Why are you guys whispering?" The three of them clearly forgot Camila was right next to them, staring at her as if she were a ghost. Camila stared back at them then giggled, "You guys are acting more weird lately," she shrugged it off as she closed her locker and started to walk to class, figuring she'd just wait for lunch to thank Austin.

--

"Laur! You're sitting with us today right?" Camila asked Lauren with hopeful eyes. She had caught Lauren right as she was walking to the cafeteria, running to walk beside her.

Lauren looked at Camila, who was now pouting, she softly replied, "Of course," you know I can't say no to you, she mentally added on in her head, to scared to actually say it.

They made their way to their usual table where they had sat ever since the small group of five formed freshmen year. They all worked together for a project in the beginning of that year and now have been a tight knit circle of five best friends ever since.

"I'll be right back guys," Camila said as she put her bookbag down then skipped away.

"The hell she going?" Dinah asked as all four of them watched her sit down next to Austin.

"Fucking hell, she still thinks Austin is the admirer," Normani angrily uttered.

They continue to watch as Austin took credit again for something that was not his, clearly using it to his advantage as the two flirted.

Ally turned her head to look at Lauren, "Oh, Lo," she reached out her hand.

Lauren was staring down at the table, she looked back up at Ally, "It's alright," she said in a barely audible voice.

Dinah sighed defeated, "Maybe you should just-"

"Don't," Normani cut Dinah off with warning eyes. She refused to give this up.

"Don't what?" Camila butted in the conversation, sitting down next to Lauren, she immediately noticed Lauren's sad features, "Are you okay Lolo?" she worriedly asked.

"Yea, I'm fine," Lauren replied with a slight rasp in her voice, she actually just wanted to cry. She didn't feel mad, just defeated; she didn't know why, not like she ever actually thought she had a chance anyway.

Wednesday

Camila shook her head at yet another bouquet of flowers with a note sitting at her locker. She couldn't believe Austin was actually still doing this, it was completely out of character, especially the notes. Camila read the note, it was much more sad this time.

I envy the one that can make you smile.
I envy the one that takes your breath away.
I envy the one that gets to look in your loving and see burning desire.
Because they don't appreciate it like I do
Yet I'll never get a chance to experience it like them.

-Your admirer

"Austin really wants me to give him a chance," she said mostly to herself but Dinah and Normani still heard her.