The rest of the trip carried on in consensual silence.

---------------------

Ten minutes before curfew, Izuku and Yui pulled up to Glacier's Crest aka Dorms for class 2b. "This is your stop. I'll talk you inside." Izuku offered. She nodded meekly and izuku escorted her inside.

"Yui! Where have you- uh." Kendo was about to reprimand her when she noticed Izuku was holding Yui's hand. "Sorry. I kept her longer than I should have." Izuku apologized.

He kissed Yui on the forehead saying, "Good night, princess. Sleep well." and exited the building. All the girls came together and did a group 'Eeeeeeee' kind of squeal.

"Girl. Spill the tea." Setsuna demanded. "Yeah. Why did the cutest, most powerful and nicest guy in the school kiss you on the forehead and called you Princess!?" Kendo added.

Kendo clicked her index fingers together and said, "Well... We're dating I guess." She revealed nervously. All the girls congratulated and began asking all sorts of questions but before that Ibara held Yui's hands and said, "May god bless your relationship my dear Yui. We're all happy for you."

"Is he a good kisser." Pony queried. Yui nodded profusely. "Does he have that seductive voice most guys like him have." Asked Setsuna. Again Yui nodded profusely. "Hmm. How does he act around you." Kendo asked. "He's sweet, kind and has a certain aura of mystery to him. Like he can easily get away with anything yet he wouldn't abuse such a power. He's just. Amazing." She replied dreamily with a loving eyes and a dainty smile. "Yui. I'm happy for you but be careful. Guys like him are known for being cheats and liars. Not saying he is but he does fit the stereotypical role of a playboy and manipulator." Kendo warned. Yui nodded understandingly. "I know him well enough to know he won't take advantage of my body like that." She reassured. "Good. Now we're going to your room. We've got to have girl talk. Setsuna! Get the ice-cream and leftover cake!"

---------------------

Izuku walked into his dorm to be greeted by a (less) strict Iida. "It is mere moments away from curfew. Where have you been Mr. Midoriya." He interrogated. "Sorry. Was busy with my girlfriend. That's all." Izuku said plastering his happy persona on.

"Oh. Congratulations Midoriya. I'm happy for you."

The other guys and girls piped up when they head the word 'girlfriend'. "Woah! Congrats dude. Super manly!" Ejiro congratulated.

"Welcome to the couple's club bro!" Kaminari cheered. "Yeah, we thought you were gay!" Jiro joked. "Congrats Midoriya. I'm happy for you." Todoroki said with his ever stoic expression.

"Indeed. We all congratulate you. But if I may, who is the special girl?" Momo inquired. "Yui Kodai from 2b."

"Oh my god. She's like the cutest girl in the class! You know how to choose babes Izuku!" Mina squealed. "Izu-ku. As long as she makes you happy, *ribbit* we'll support you both *ribbit ribbit.*" Asui reassured.

Bakugo strutted to izuku with and poisonous state. He reached out and grabbed izuku by the hand. "Congrats nerd." He said shaking his hand with a smile.

Mineta went to his room for he was overwhelmed with grief for he was the only male person in the class.

"Alright. Turn on the ARC-station! We're playing Metro 2655 multiplayer!" Kaminari shouted. Everyone agreed. Even Iida. Ever since he began dating Mei he's loosened up and become more... understanding.

---------------------

The teens played the night away. And all the while Izuku was actually happy for once. "Maybe they aren't so bad after all." He thought to himself.

You may be wandering "But Arc! Where's Uraraka?" She is in her room. Trying to ease her emotional pain. Love doesn't always win for some people.

Words 1407

Posted 13/3/2021

Relationships

Iida - Mei Hatsume

Kaminari - Jiro

Kirishima - Mina

Todoroki - Momo (duh)

Tokoyami(that his name?) - Asui

Rikido - not in this book

The animal guy - not in this book

Toru - Shihai Kuroiro (The black guy in 1b that looks like Zetsu)

Mineta - Prostitutes on Friday nights.