4, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞!

Mulai dari awal

"Breaking some eggs." Noodles finished for her, stretching his neck so his head could be by Missy's.

"Facemaker," said Belle, not breaking eye contact as she glared at Wild Card, "you will go out and lure the guards in."

Belle stopped glaring at Wild Card, and turned to look at Facemaker. "Then, you come in and you join Wild Card and Noodles by the cushions."

"Why would you need cushions?" Wild Card asked, rolling his eyes at Belle.

Belle smirked. "Because Guppy is going to attack them - but only if they don't give us the access cards. Missy and I will do the talking."

"Your plan's not gonna work." Wild Card said to Belle, and the blonde raised her eyebrows before gesturing to Facemaker.

Facemaker opened the door, poked his head out and stared at the three guards. "Hey, is that updog?" He asked and the guards that turned and looked his way.

"What's updog?" The main guard questioned, confused.

"Not much." Facemaker shrugged. "Just living my best life over here. Not like I'm totally up to no good or anything." He then gave them a smirk that matched pennywise's. He moved away from the door and joined Wild Card and Noodles by the cushions.

"So don't ask us how we know this, but aliens are about to attack and we're no longer safe here." Missy informed the guards as Belle stood next to her.

"This place is a fortress." The main guard said. "Nothing's getting in, and I'm afraid no one's getting out, either. Those are the rules."

"Oof." Belle said, tilting her head and smiling innocently. "Well we're definately getting out of here, whether you like it or not." She shrugged.

"We're gonna need your access cards." Missy added, and Belle raised one eyebrow. "Like, now."

The main guard chuckled. "And you think we'll just hand these to you?" He asked them, and Missy and Belle shared a look.

"No." Missy answered.

"Well, it was either that or the hard way." Belle stated, crossing her arms as the three guards looked at her.

"What's the hard way?" The guard asked.

Belle smirked. "Cushions." Missy said to facemaker, Noodles and Wild Card. The three boys carried a cushion over and placed them down in front of a guard each. "What are these for?"

"Tell him, Gups." Belle smiled down at the seven year old. Guppy walked forward, her arms crossed as she stared at the guards. "To protect your butts when you hit the ground."

The guard nodded and held a hand out to move her backwards. "Why don't you get back in line?"

Guppy grabbed his hand pulled him over her shoulder as she moved to stand by him. He landed on the cushion. the guard groaned and another guard came at Guppy. "Oh, no!" The other guard landed on the cushion. "She's got shark strength!"

Guppy kicked another guard away from her. "Have a nice nap." She smiled as he landed in a hammock.

Belle eyed the guard rushing towards Guppy, and Noodles stretched his arm, wrapping it around the guard as Belle pulled Guppy towards her. Noodles dropped the guard and grabbed the access card, handing it to Belle, who took it off him. He then stretched both of his arms and got the other two access cards, handing them to Belle.

"Aliens really are about to attack, so we'll have to leave your expert care until you and Ms. Granada know what we know." Missy said as she stepped forward. A guard pushed an alarm button, and Belle looked up.