40) Popping the question

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, yeah. I'll ask Fred and George then. It's your fault if they get mad at me for interrupting."

"Fine!" Eleanor shouted but Noah was already gone and she heard his faint footsteps going down the stairs to the backroom of WWW.

She brushed through her hair one last time and sprayed on a little bit of parfum and then made her way to the living room where she sat down on the sofa.

A fleeting moment of sadness filled her body and El grabbed a decorative pillow that she hugged to her body. It faintly smelled like Fred and she remembered him resting his head on it last night, his socked feet in her lap. The four of them had a cosy, quiet evening; lounging in the living room and watching Muggle tv with snacks. She was in the middle of Fred and George: as she always was and both their feet rested on her legs. Noah was in the comfy chair and the evening was spent with laughter and throwing popcorn at each other.

She didn't want to go to her dad..

She didn't want to be tortured by her dad and have him alter her feelings..

But most of all, she didn't want to leave them..

Eleanor truly believed Fred and George were the loves of her life.

"You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about," She had once told them and as cliche as it sounded, it was true.

That sentence was followed by leaky eyes and a lot of kisses and pecks. Followed by a lot of "I love you"'s.

Knowing that she would never hear those words again in a month time was slowly but undeniably breaking her heart.

"Boo," George's voice whispered in her ear and he laughed when she tensed up and he kissed Eleanor's cheek.

"Are you ready, little one?" Fred asked her and she nodded with a slight blush on her cheeks from her much his younger twin had frightened her and her thoughts.

She walked over to grab her shoes and pulled them on and slid her hand into Fred's, her other hand reaching for George's.

"I'm so excited! Whisk me away," She smiled and George intertwined their fingers.

"Have fun!" Noah's voice sounded from the back of the room and the three scream a "thank you" and then they apperated away.

Eleanor's hands tightened around Fred and George's as she felt a force pull her navel. She closed her eyes to fight the dizziness and she faintly could hear one of them laughing — she wasn't sure which one as she was focusing on not hurling.

Apparating never seemed to get better.

One moment they were in the livingroom and they next they were on the beach. A big blanket in front of them with wine glasses and a few bowls of small snacks.

"First part of the date," George grinned and he gestured for El to sit down.

"First?" She raised one eyebrow and both boys looked proudly.

"Our date lasts till midnight. We really went all out. So you won't forget us when you're back at Hogwarts," Fred answered.