Day one of Lizzies wedding weekend

When Emma stepped out of the taxi and looked at the church, the same one that she had with Caleb. She payed the taxi man and got her two sets of suitcases one with her maid of honer stuff and the other with the rest of her clothes. Emma toke a deep breath she didn't know if she was ready to face her family or Caleb. She walked over to the hotel,she looked in the window and saw Caleb with Lizzie on his arm. They were talking to Caleb's mom. The room was filled with parents and siblings, aunts and uncles, friends and kids everyone. Emma didn't want to go in, but she put her hand on the gold nob and pulled the door open she tryed to make no noise but as soon as she walked in the room went quiet and all eyes were on her. Emma froze not knowing what to do. She looked at Caleb he looked just as shocked as she was. Did he know Emma was coming? Lizzie had a huge smile on her face, she let go of Caleb and walked over to Emma. She gave her a hug.
"Let's get you checked in." Lizzie said
Everyone went back to there conversations. the man at the desk gave her the key to her room
"3c" he said.
Emma toke the elevator to floor 3. She found the door to her room and walked in she saw a king sized bed, a dresser, a window and a tv. She dropped her bags by the door and flopped herself on the bed. All Emma could think about was Caleb. After about half an hour Emma finally fell a sleep.
When Emma woke up she looked at the alarm clock it read 5:48 the dinner was at six. Emma jumped up she looked at her self in a full body mirror she was wearing black track pants and a navy blue sweater, her hair was up in a sloppy bun. She raced to her suitcases. She pulled out black leggings and a pink blouse. Emma got down to the dinner at 6:09 with her hair taken down and quickly brushed, every one was finishing there soup. Emma didn't see a place to sit other than beside Caleb. She sat down. Caleb gave her a quick glance.
"Hi" he said quietly looking at his roast beef
"Hi" Emma said back, looking at veggie soup
"Long time no see." Caleb said still looking down
Emma tryed to figure out if he was mad at her or if he was trying to be nice.
"Do you hate me?" Emma whispered
He looked at her "no" he said
After they finished dinner Emma went straight up to her room. She changed into shorts and a tank top. She thought about Caleb not hating her, he got over her but was she really him? Emma heard I knock on her door she looked in the peep hole and saw it was Caleb's older sister Tracey, Tracy had short brown hair Tracy had been on a vacation to Argentina, she was always on hot sunny beaches like Hawaii,Porta Rico, Florida. she was extremely tanned. Emma and Tracy had been good friends since she met Caleb. Emma didn't know if they were still friends or if she was bitter about her leaving Caleb. Emma opened the door.
"Hi" Emma said
"Hey" Tracy said "can I talk to you?"
"Of course" Emma said letting her in.
They sat on Emma's bed, Tracy was in baggy track pants and a Star Wars t-shirt.
"What have you been up to?" Emma asked
"Oh you know Argentina, parties, boys." She said smiling
"you been seeing anyone." Asked Emma
"No one serious you know me"
Tracy had always been a party/nerd girl she loved high school party's and she got good grades, she would date but never settle, she loved to travel and met people and read Harry Potter and watch Star Wars. She was odd that way Tracy was in her early thirtys but acted and looked like she was twenty five.
"I'm not mad at you." Tracy said "you might think I would be but I'm not."
Emma felt like a thousand pound weight had been lifted off her shoulders
"Oh thank god" Emma said relived "I thought you would hate me like your parents do."
"I know how you feel I had to grow up with him." Tracy said
"It's different." Said Emma "I'm not talking about sibling love I'm talking about love love."
"Do you still love him?" Tracy asked
Emma thought about it for I long time even after Tracy left. She finally came to an answer....
Yes