Fluff!

Ok so ima do some fluff bc I have nothing better to do :') I might squeeze some tododeku into this book , or make a new book , so if you want that let me know :) 

Kirishima was worried , his pebble hadn't been to school since the incident ... He felt guilty . He asked if he could go to the dorms and visit bakugou . Aizawa look at him sleepily , and half smiled and nodded . Kirishima ran to the dorms and knocked at his door . He was tearing up and counted to three before opening the door . Bakugou was lying on the bed , with a cast . Bakugou looked at him and smiled and huskily said "Your here ! What took you so long ?" Kirishima took one look at bakugou and ran out the door . Bakugou was confused but he heard sobbing from the Hallway . He grabbed his crutch and hobbled over to the door . He opened the door and saw kirishima there crying . Kirishima was startled by bakugou and he wiped his tears . "H-hi * hiccup * babe..." he laughed and said " That wasn't very manly ..." bakugou looked at kirishima and said " Babe ... it wasn't your fault . Your hand slipped and I was in the way ." He sat down against the door and set his crutch next to him . He grabbed kirishima and pulled him onto his lap . Kirishima say on his lap , legs wrapped around bakugou . He sobbed into bakugous shoulder . Bakugou knew he was gonna be there a While , and didn't care . "There you go baby , let it out ..." kirishima cried for hours , and drifted off to sleep . Bakugou played with his hair and kissed his forehead . He fell asleep against the door . 

                                                                        ~End of the day ~

"Midoriya , go find out what took kirishima so long." Izuku nodded and walked to the dorms . He saw kirishima and bakugou all bundeled up , and he giggled as he texted todoroki to come help him . 10 minutes later , todoroki arrived and saw them . He kissed Izuku and they went to pick them up . They moved them to the bed , and made sure they stayed cuddling . They moved bakugous crutch to the end of the bed . 

The end ! God this was so cute but also sadddd :( if you don't get it , Kiri accidentally broke bakugous leg . :(