Prologue

It was a dark, rainy night that day, Y/n and his men were getting ready for their next mission. Operation 'Gisk'

Y/n POV

Y/n: Alright men! Today, we are going to find some illegal weapon traders that are currently selling their goods as of now!

Y/n's loud voice was loud and clear that Y/n's men can hear it clearly

Y/n: None of us shall die today! Only they will suffer casualties! Remember your training! Never underestimate the enemy!

Y/n's men: YEAH!

Y/n: LET'S DO THIS!

Unfortunately, the loud boost of morale cheering can be heard by the weapon traders, and they prepared their defense in their base.

Y/n: CHARGE! ATTACK IN FRIQWATS FORMATION!

(Y/n's friqwats formation, a formation exceeding in both offense and defense, if utilized correctly.)

Who is this Y/n I speak of, you ask?

Heh, let me tell you a story.

"Once upon a time, there was a boy, abandoned by his family, because he looked different than his brothers. The boy grew up in the slums and forced to beg to survive. Years later, he finds 2 wooden Daishō swords. The boy thinks that he must train to get stronger! To protect everyone!

And so the boy did, honing his skills, developing his swordsmanship, even inventing his own sword style, the Nihuk sword style, requirement for this are 2 swords like Daishō swords, and sheer determination. This sword style consists of excellent in both offense and defense, there are no weakness, let's get back to the boy. Now, the boy, aged 18, was ready to join the military. At first, was an amazing asset to the military. Promoted to captain, and several years and promotions later, now a General. The man one day wanted to test his abilities and found a weird strange looking orb, he bought from a mysterious seller. The seller told the man that this orb will grant you a weapon that is suitable for you, only if you are worthy however, I will hand the orb over for some cash...

And so, the man did. He paid the mysterious man and the mysterious man bid goodbye. The man went to his office and tested the orb. He removed his gloves and placed them on the orb.

The orb shined at a rapid pace while the man was nervous about this.

A blinding light shone through and the man covered his eyes.

A few seconds later the man slowly opened his eyes to be met with 2 swords.

The man, amazed, picked up the swords and unsheathed them,he wielded them and they perfectly fitted  his hands, and they felt good to hold as well

And that's how, The Baron Knight Y/n became the Hero of the Daishō."

A while later, the ambush happened and the Hero Y/n was left, alone, after watching the deaths of his men painfully.

Y/n: Why did this happen... How did this happen?! They- they were just kids! You're kidding me! What the hell is this! This is uncalled for! I'm... I'm..