trash talk

♡she/her♡
platonic
fluff
summary: y/n and sapnap are very competitive
notes: platonic oneshot was requested by overgrowthinlife
prompt by me :)

--

"no because you are literally trash at this game, y/n." sapnap said as his minecraft avatar killed y/ns for the second time that day. "like, you suck ass."

y/n glared at her screen as she went into spectate mode, watching over sapnaps avatar.

they had been playing bedwars for over two hours on sapnaps stream, bantering like they normally did.

"i literally fucking kicked your ass last game!" y/n shouted, huffing out a laugh when sapnap literally just walked off the edge. "fuckin loser." she cackled.

"oh shut the fuck up." sapnap scoffed, rolling his eyes as they fit ready for another game of bedwars. "im gonna kick your ass again."

"yeah? if you win, ill gift fifty subs. if i win, you gotta gift fifty subs on my stream later." y/n smirked, lightly tapping her finger agaisnt her mouse.

"deal! im so gonna win this!"

--

"no- no no no! FUCKING SHIT!" sapnap slammed his hands on his keyboard, groaning loudly.

y/n laughed. "fucking loser!" she laughed and contiuned to play the round. "i win i win i win i win." she chanted, eyes focused on the screen.

sapnap mocked her as he watched her play. "oh look at me, im y/n and im so cool because i beat sapnap in bedwars neh neh neh!" he huffed, blowing raspberries into his mic after.

y/n laughed as she win the round. "lets go baby!" she threw her hands up, giggling loudly. "sapnaps a sore loser, chat. get it trending."

sapnap rolled his eyes, though a smile played on his lips. "yeah yeah. whatever, you bitch."

"aww, is sappynappy mad?" y/n mocked in a baby voice. "oh no, chat, give him a hug!"

"im breaking up with you, loser." sapnap pouted.

"sap! you werent supposed to tell them about us!" y/n gasped, falling agaisnt her chair dramatically. "now were dooned wirh more fanfics!" she laughed.

"shit!" sapnap said dramatically. "they were bound to find out about our love sooner or later, darling."

y/n burst into a fit of laughter, giggling like a manic. "alright man, i gotta go for a bit. okay? i have to get ready for stream and probably order some food." she sighed. "ill see you in a few?"

"yeah." sapnap smiled gently. "i can kick your ass again later and gain fifty subs."

"sure, whatever you say. bye chat! bye sap!" y/n giggled, leaving the call and shutting her computer off.