Part 1 (1/4)

There's Third and Khai in one room. They are a very good best friend. Third was recording and Khai is sort of annoyed him but Third didn't really care because he's in love with Khai. But unfortunately, Khai into girls and sort of a player. One day, Khai and Third were going with their friend's. "i can date anyone but not my own friends" Said Khai. Third was shock and trying to hide it from Khai because he's scared that Khai and Third himself won't be friends again. So he hide it as long as he suffers seeing Khai keep kissing, make out with other girls. Third finally give up on loving Khai and starts to move on.

One day, Khai starts to realize that Third is very important than other girls. He tried his best to chase after Third with his two friend's help.

Couple of days later, Khai and there's another boy (Thirds other friend that was not include with Khai, their two friend's and himself) were doing a challenge about who want the most movie DVD. The boy and Khai himself Challenge and Challenge until the boy gave up. Khai was so happy because he knew Third would love it and it's also Third's favorite movie. So Khai take the Movie DVD and tried to give it to Third but unfortunately Third refuse it. Khai was very mad because Third throw stuff that was from him. So he (Khai) Gave the Movie DVD to his other friend."why are you so mad?" His friend said. "Because he throw the thing I buyed for him" said Kai. "i always throw your stuff. You never been mad". "Yea, you only mad when girls throws you stuff" said his friends. "Your right... maybe I have feelings for Third..?" said Khai. His friend were shock.....

Continue in part 1 (2/4)