Wanko's Warehouse

Start from the beginning

"Trina, hey." Tori said.

"Hey what?  Trina asked.

"The Wanko's sale doesn't start till 7AM tomorrow morning," Tori explained. We groaned in annoyance. "You made us all drive 90 minutes here for nothing." She groaned.

"It's not my fault." Trina said.

"Yes, it is." Tori said.

"So?" Trina asked.

We groaned, and started to shout at her in annoyance.

See, this is why I don't like being her friend.

"Look, look, let's just go home tonight, then we can drive back here in the morning." I said.

"Man, the lines already long. You know what it's going to be like tomorrow morning." Andre pointed.

"And go be sold out of all the good stuff by the time we get into the store." Tori added.

"Just relax." Beck said calmly, trying to calm Tori down.

"No! I'm all excited to get 80% off a unitard." Tori whined.

I don't really blame her for that, but does she have to be so whiny?

"Dude, not cool." Cat said.

"Let's just all agree that Tori has ruined our night." Trina said.

We immediately agreed with her.

"What did I do?" Tori asked.

"Okay. You people wanna buy good stuff at Wanko's on sale?" Jade asked.

"Yes." We said.

"Follow me boys, and girls. And Robbie." Jade said. We all followed her inside into a aisle with tubs and vacuums.

"Attention Wanko shoppers, you're shopping at Wanko's."

"Okay, so, what's your big plan?" Trina asked. Jade shushed her, and waited for the guy to leave.

"What's the plan?" I asked.

"Okay. We hide here-" Jade started.

"Hey, you guys," Robbie called out to us as he came up to us. "Look what I found in aisle 15- walkie talkies! And they have a range of 600 yards, so if I had one and you had one, we could be range of 600 yards from each other, we can still talkie while we walkie." He explained.

I giggled as his goofiness.

"You have a cell phone." Tori pointed out.

"Yeah, so?" Robbie questioned.

"It let's you walkie and talkie to people all around the world." Tori said.

"And text." Nick added.

"Which you can't do with a walkie talkie." Beck said.

"Well, now I feel bad." Robbie frowned, and walked away from our friends.

I followed him, and patted his arm. "I think they are awesome. And I mean it." I said. He smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"Your plan?" Tori asked.

"Just before Wanko closes at 9, we hide here, in the store. Then after they close we have the store to ourselves. We can walk around, pick out what we want to buy, have some fun..." Jade listed.

"And then we're the first ones here tomorrow morning for the sale." Tori finished.

"Yep."

"But isn't that like breaking in?" Andre asked.