𝟬𝟯, ❛𝖤𝖨𝖲𝖤𝖭𝖧𝖮𝖶𝖤𝖱 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖪❜

Start bij het begin

"𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 Kat moved away before the start of school. She was the kind of friend that couldn't be replaced, even by falling in love with the boy she left behind."

"Hey." Justin walked next to the brunette girl as she walked towards the entrance of the high school, "Hannah, right?"

"Right."

"Justin. Foley." He introduces himself, "I saw you at the party the other night."

"Yeah, I saw that too." Hannah tells him, "You're drier now."

"Yeah, well, Riley always keeps our spare clothes in the trunk of her car for emergencies." Justin says, "It's not the first time that we've needed a change of clothes."

"Was it profound?"

"Huh?"

"You're change?"

"Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Totally." Laughed Justin, "So, uh...Kat's gone."

"Yeah, sucks. You talk to her?" Asked Hannah.

"Yeah, I mean, you know, like a little."

"Yeah, me too. A little." Hannah looks up, finding the boy smiling down at her, "I, uh, I should get to class."

"Oh, yeah, yeah." Justin chuckles, "So, I'll see you around, then."

"I guess you will."

"Being Kat's boyfriend was kind of the only remarkable thing about you, Justin. You were my Kryptonite."

ミ⛧ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⛧ミ

"I WAS AN office assistant third period. So, I knew where you were third period."

Riley sits at a desk in her math class, listening to the teacher drag on and on about the lesson that they were going over.

She was leaning back in her chair, Justin sitting behind her with his head down as he uses her as a shield so that he could sleep during the period, knowing that the blonde in front of him would let him copy her notes and homework later on.

"Alright, so that's just the even numbers, one through forty." Mr. Bates spoke, "You've got to show your work. Yeah, you heard me say it, show your work. And Miss Jensen, that means don't let Mr. Foley copy your homework tomorrow before class."

Just then the bell rings.

"Alright, dismissed. Thank you."

"You are gonna let me copy your homework, right?" Justin mumbled as the two of them walked out of the classroom, both shooting smiles at Mr. Bates as he eyes the two, only for Justin to run straight into Hannah.

"Whoa! Careful there." Hannah tells him.

Riley raises an eyebrow as she pulls her phone out the back pocket of her shorts, texting Jeff.

"Hannah." Justin chuckled, "I'm sorry about that."

"Geometry with Bates. No wonder you're in a hurry."