I go back and go around the cabin this time so I can actually make it to the waterfall w/out anyone seeing me.

I take my hoodie and jeans off then I jump into the water.

I wanted to go under the waterfall as always so I go under and see a girl scanning my guns.

She didn't see me so I go underwater to grab one of my guns and I go back up to the surface and aim it at her head.

Lani: "who are you"

??: "uh- uhhh who are you"

I take the safety off and ask again.

Lani: "who are you"

??: "I- I'm Aisha" (I-ee-shu)

Lani: "have you been following me"

Aisha: "n-no I just ran away from home and got myself here..... hey I recognize you from somewhere"

Lani: "yea I'm her from the news years ago"

Aisha: "I ran away because of you because I understood my parents are in a Mafia also"

💭Michael: "you can trust her I'm sure I can read minds remember"💭

I lower the gun and sat next to her.

Lani: "what mafia"

Aisha: "cobras"

Lani: "oh yea I think we were going to have an alliance with them but my family got kidnapped and it was all canceled"

Aisha: "yea sucks"

Lani: "do you practice with your skills often"

Aisha: "what do you mean"

Lani: "I'll show you"

Chris pov:

I'm panicking!

I ran to my dads room once I seen she was gone.

Chris: "DAD SHES NOT IN HER FUCKING ROOM"

Dan: "grab guns and let's go I'm not waiting on you if you take too long"

I didn't say nothing and just got what I needed.

Once I got all of it I see my dad already outside getting in the car. I instantly run to the car not wanting my dad to go alone while I run over there.