"B-But they're sisters???" Yeji mumbled that made my jaw drop.

"I know right. I just wanna make you laugh." I said before awkwardly laughing.

Are they sisters? I thought they're childhood bestfriend that grew up together and became lovers. Mom told me that girls can love girls romantically.

But I really thought they're something different. They don't even look the same! Sisters should look the same like Yeonhee and Yeji! Like Chaeryeong and Chaeyeon unnie!

FROZEN IS A BIGGEST SCAM!

———

"Does it taste good, mom?" I asked while garnishing the jajangmyeon with sesame seeds and sliced of boiled egg.

"You came from the womb of a master chef, why are you questioning your cooking skills?" mom dramatically uttered that's why I scratches my head.

"I'm making this for Yeji so I need your opinion. Quit being dramatic." I stated.

"You've been cooking for her for more than 3 years. Stop being dramatic."

I just rolled my eyes while putting the bowl of noodles on the tray.

"Mom!" I exclaimed before she could touch the chicken wings on the plate that I prepared for Yeji, "go get yours on the pan. Don't touch what's for my wife." I stated.

She hardly hit my head that made me hissed, "wife wife—you can't even make her preggy." mom said.

"If only I have a dick then we're probably on our 5th baby right now."

"Talk and talk. Your girlfriend's working hard while you're stuck here." mom murmured.

"Geez...when will you stop being hard on me."

"Aren't you the one being hard on me, Ryuddaeng?"

I heavily breathed before bringing out my phone from my pocket. I knew mom's still disappointed with me. But what can I do? At least being an author helps me a lot.

Seconds after ringing, Yeji answered my call. I won't video chat her for today to surprise her.

"Hey baby, on the way home?" I asked.

[Ryuddaeng, I got a lot of paperworks to do]

"Then go home, have dinner, rest for awhile and do that." I said while pouring some soda on a glass.

[I had dinner together with dad here already. I think I can't go home right now, I'll just see you on Wednesday, okay? I can't make it for tonight]

"What? Don't overworked yourself, Yeddeong-ah. Why won't you just come home? Do your paperworks here."

[Sorry but I need to rush. Driving home would take much of my time and when I'm there already I bet I can't do my work fast]

"I won't be a burden, baby. Please come home..."

[Ryu, we're not a kid nor a teenager, okay? I'm sorry but I couldn't make it tonight. I love you so much]

"Want me to go there and bring you food?"

[Baby, I've eaten already. My tummy is so full right now. Just take a rest, okay? I'll read your new update later, that's my rest tho]

I heard her chuckle that put a small smile on my lips.

[Can I see your face before I get back to work? I haven't seen your face for almost a day, I miss it already]

She left early in the morning. I wasn't even awake when she left.

"I'll just send you some pictures later. I'm in the bathroom."

[Since when did you care about that? You can poop in the bathroom even if I'm around]

"I'm not really in the mood. I don't look so good."

[You're always fine in my eyes. You're just sulking]

"I'm not. I love you. I hope you're here tomorrow when I wake up."

[I love you too, Ryuddaeng. I'll get back to work already, okay?]

"Okay baby,"

I deeply breathed after hanging up the call. My eyes quickly shifted to my mom who's looking at me right now.

"Here, eat all you can, mom." I said.

"She's not coming?" mom asked. I slowly shake my head while walking towards the sink to wash the dishes.

"I'll tell Irene to come over instead."

"Seriously, mom? You're gonna tell someone to come over with just one bowl of noodles?"

"We have beers in the fridge, right? Use your head. I ain't gonna tell her to come over just to eat your neglected noodles."

I let out a soft whistle to ease what I'm feeling. Just a complete disappointment. I understand. I understand all of it but I just feel wasted. I don't hate her...I just feel really disappointed.

—🍃
me, telling my aunt that i won't stay in the hospital unless there's socket behind my hospital bed thinking it would annoy her and would change her mind abt sending me there:
👁️👄👁️

aunt: let's ask if they could adjust your bed then

me, telling her i won't still stay there if the socket ain't behind my head coz i couldn't charge my phone comfortably if ever: 👁️👄👁️

aunt, putting extension socket in my bag: 💅👁️👄👁️💅

my braincells stopped working.