[4] 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐤.𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

The warmth of his breath as he exhaled hit the back of your scalp like fire, divulging your unconscious thirst for physical contact. He answered your question with a low growl—similar to that of a depraved animal. You fixed your attention back onto the sink, scrubbing in circles to get the hardened sauce off of the dish, when you felt a hand grip your chest.

And panic overcame you.

"Ah!" You let out a breathy gasp as Kita moved his fingers around your left breast, his other hand now working its way down your stomach. "I thought... I thought you said no touching until I wanted it..."

"Eh? Doesn't sound like me." His hands continued to roam your skin, sending shivers down your body—which was now wedged between Kita and the counter. You tried desperately to remain focused on the dishes, too wary of what would happen if you pleaded with him to stop.

Truthfully, you did not want this. Not now, not with this Kita. Maybe... Maybe you thought differently towards the gentle boy you were first introduced to—but he was nowhere to be seen at the moment.

Still, you tried to persevere through the intense feeling of Kita's touch. His left hand—stationary on your left breast—moved in circles around your nipple, while his right hand had finally made its way to your waistband. Slowly, as to antagonize you, he unzipped your jeans and slid his hand down, placing his hand just over your panties.

At this point, you had lost concentration on the dishes, your arms placing their grip on Kita's as your own small way of protesting.

His fingers ran circles over your panties, sending jolts throughout your lower half. "You're doing great, dear." His lips connected with the back of your head, planting a soft kiss which contradicted his left hand's harsh grip on your breast.

Growing increasingly weak from the feeling, your legs buckled as you let out a moan.
"Shinsuke..."

"I know, I know. Just a little more and you'll finish. Stay w-"

You glanced up at him, tears running off your face like a stream. "Shinsuke, please," You mewled through the tears. "I just want to sleep. Please," The lump in your throat had already begun to form, a choking fit onset through your sobs.

Your frame now hunching over the counter and zipping up your jeans, as well as re-hooking your bra and adjusting your shirt. "Please... I don't want this..." Desperate, you continued to plea with him—an action you didn't expect to get you anywhere... Until you felt an embrace from behind—but not the kind you had been held in just moments ago—this embrace was warm.
Filled with love.

"I..." His voice a croak, barely more than a whisper, "I'm so sorry. I have no idea what just happened." The expression he wore was unexpected.—It was full of shock. His eyes, returning to their soft, gentle nature, were wide with astonishment—and tears.

"Wh..What?-"

His embrace tightened slightly, still preserving its caring nature. He removed his head from its place at your shoulder and gazed softly at your face, sparing you a pained smile. "Please know," he cupped your face, continuing, "when I pulled away from you earlier, it was because I was feeling bad about knowing I'd have to ask you to call your mother just to lie to her. I'll always love you, regardless of your circumstances."

Your meek eyes peeked through the remaining tears that covered your vision, a relief to your ears.

...Had you always been so simple-minded?
Maybe you didn't like the fact that you fell so easily for this man's words, but it's not like you could change that.

"You okay, dear?" He questioned, kissing the top of your head with just the right amount of roughness to feel caring.

"I'm good...!"

"I'll show you to your room now, yeah?"

"...Okay." He led your wrist, once again, on those basement stairs, sending a wave of panic over you. The basement? I'll be sleeping on that cold tile? Alone, in the dark? If it had come to this, you decided you would much rather finish what he had been forcing you to do earlier.

"Shinsuke, please wait! I don't want to sleep in that basement!" You tugged his shirt gently with your other hand, causing him to turn to you in surprise. "Please... Give me one more chance. I can finish what we started earlier! I can do it this time!"

His eyes turned downwards at the thought of him being the cause of your words. He was the reason you were pleading—saying things out of desperation right now. He put his hands over yours and clasped them tightly. "That isn't necessary. I apologize deeply for what happened moments ago, I..." His eyebrows rose and fell with a moment of consideration, then sparing you another pained look. "It'll be explained to you when the time is right... Please, follow me to your room—I assure you it isn't the room you first arrived in.

Placing as much trust as possible in Kita, you followed him down the basement stairs, through the dark, cold room you had first arrived in, turning down a hallway with four doors on its walls.

Leading you towards a door—that, when opened, you saw had a connecting room—Kita showed you around the inside of where you would be staying for the foreseeable future.

"I," he explained, "will be in the connecting room right next door. Please don't be shy to knock on the wall if you feel scared throughout the night."

Relieved and overjoyed that the gentle boy you grew familiar with had returned to you, you came to the conclusion that you didn't want to be alone tonight. "What if... you stayed with me a bit longer. Just to keep me company talking..."

An unexpected line from you left Kita's brown eyes wide and glistening. "I am truly honored... But I'm afraid I can't tonight-" Taking note of your disappointed expression, he figured he owed you an explanation. "You see..." He then motioned to the steady bulge in his sweatpants. "...From before... I'm sorry..."

Your expression now matched his—the both of you an even shade of crimson. "Well, I'll- I'll leave you to it, then, I guess..." you expressed, turning away to hide your blush.

"Hey." He swiveled you back around to face him, and planted a warm kiss on your forehead. "Goodnight. Rest well." And with that, he exited your room and entered the one right next door.

As you lay on your bed, drifting off, your imagination entertains an image of what you knew Kita was doing right now, in the room right next door to yours.