-Confusion-

Jay looked around seeing Natalie and her sister, Y/n walking to him and the team, "I'm sorry Jay..." Natalie looked down, Y/n sighed, seeing the scene of Kim dying, remembering how nice Kim was to them, how she was heartwarming, Kim helped Y/n with her breakup with Jay, Jay and Y/n dated after 1 year of Erin leaving, Jay looks at Y/n and wanted to have a good spark he felt with her, they broke up because Jay thought she cheated on him, but really, she didn't. Looking at her in the eyes, the spark was still there, he smiled mentally knowing that their love was still there. Y/n turns to her sister with a sign.

Natalie brings Y/n with her and goes to their break room, "try to forgive Jay, will you?" Natalie looks at her little sister, "you think I can't?? He broke up with me for the stupidest reason, I was with my friend, and he thought I was cheating on him" Y/n said looking at her bracelet, the bracelet was a gift Jay bought for her as their first year dating each other. It was remarkable for a doctor and police detective to date each other for so long even by their work. Nothing could stop their love, even if it was a hard breakup, Jay honestly still loved Y/n, but knowing that Y/n probably didn't still even though she did, well she still does, Jay sighed looking at Adam.

Adam was heartbroken, he couldn't tell Kim what he really felt, Kevin was also heartbroken, Kim was his first friend who made him feel welcomed and open up to him, Kevin was an amazing part in the team, Intelligence wouldn't be the same without her, it would never be completed. Y/n goes to her room and sighed, she broke into tears and smiled, "I miss you, you always made me smile when I was lost, gone, you helped me, worried about me, you treated as family when it was only me and my sister. Why did you have to leave? Why did you have to suffer? Why didn't you continue holding on, why didn't you?" She  looked at her friend Kim, who was pale, and her heart monitor was beating anymore, Y/n gets a white cover and covers her. She goes outside seeing Intelligence, "right" she wipes her tears, "you guys can say your last goodbye" she said looking down, so broken.

Jay wanted to bring her into his embrace, but he couldn't miss the last wave to his good friend Kim, who helped him be on track, she made him feel loved as family in the team, like having a little sister, walking inside, Adam was clutching on her holding onto her, tears dripping down hard, Jay pats Adam's back and looks at Kim one more time, he goes out of the room seeing Y/n, Y/n wanted to turn around, but she knew she couldn't. Jay sighed, he knew she didn't want to talk to him, so he wanted to look away, but Y/n stopped him, she pulls him to a room and slams him on the wall, "you can't ignore what just happened Jay!! She died!!" Y/n knew giving him a hard time will just make him have his emotions out. That is a good thing, Jay can be in peace.

"I lost my love!!!" He yelled back, Y/n knew she was gonna regret, she kissed him, they made out, but it was an intense made out, getting out of it, "ooh~ I knew I was gonna regret, but not this much" she said, Jay looked at her confusingly, looking at her lips, he couldn't control himself, he kissed her again and she had to accept, it was a kiss!!

Y/n brought her arms to his waist hugging him, he smiled, getting out of the kiss, "come to my house?" He asked, she chuckled and nodded. Yeah, Jay and Y/n were that on and off couple, but it wasn't that they missed touch, they missed each other in a whole new different level every time, Y/n sighed, she got a notification from her phone, looking at it, "Nat just texted, I need to do an operation with Ethan, apparently he's my nurse today" Y/n said, she hugs Jay one more time and waved at him bye mad left the room. She goes to the operation room and looks at the patient, a glass was through the chest and it didn't look good. Ethan walks inside and also didn't like the view, Y/n sighed and wore her gloves, and she wore her jacket, she then look at the person, "give him a sleeping dose" Y/n commanded.

Ethan takes the sleeping dose and gives it to the person, he starts falling asleep, she starts operating him. After finishing, it was all so tiring, she sighed, seeing Natalie walking up to her, "your lucky, your shifts over" Natalie said giving her, her purse, Y/n smiled, "thanks Nat, you took my position?" Y/n looked at her older sister, Natalie nodded, Y/n hugs her and gets her car keys to go to her car.

She was driving to her car and saw a truck out parking right next to her parking spot, "weird, who's here today?" She asked herself, she goes upstairs and sees Jay standing there, "Jay, really?" She looks at Jay clearly confused a little pissed. "We hooked up last minute and here you are probably wanting something" she knew, Jay sighed, "well to think about it, I know we broke up a long time ago, but it was you that brought us back together" Jay says defending himself.

Y/n groaned knowing that it was her big mistake, "Jay, I don't know what to say, I'm engaged" she says simply, but to Jay, those words broke his heart, he lost the love of his life, or did he?

Part 2?😏