Yaguchi walked over to Tamura and punched him on the arm with a muffled "Shut up" and not gonna lie, that genuinely hurt. But Tamura decided to just ignore the pain and pulled Yaguchi in for a kiss.

Yaguchi rolled his eyes in annoyance as he kissed back, wrapping his arms around Tamura's neck.

Tamu picked Yaguchi up and pressed the ginger's back against the wall when he pulled away.

"Do you wanna go to your room or mine?" Tamu asked, smirking.

Yaguchi was blushing at the view "I-... Yours..."

|A/n: clean up your room Yaguchi|

Tamura shrugged "Whatever you say."

>TIMESKIP<
>brought to you by my asexual ass<
>who refuses to write smut<

Yaguchi POV

Sex with Tamura was... Beautiful. Do I regret it?
Fuck nah.

I couldn't possibly feel better. It was amazing.

He plops next to me once we are uh... Done... I pant heavily like shit but he doesn't look tired at all. Is that something that happens when you get used to having sex? Geez.

I lean my head on his bare chest

"Let's... Stop..."

He laughs at me. Ugh, I Sometimes forget how annoyingly.... annoying...he can get.

"Aw, you're wasted with only one round? I thought you were a sports player."

"shut up. I just want to rest. I'm so tired..."

I don't see his face but I can hear the smile in his voice

"Whatever you say~"

It doesn't take long until I fall asleep

Tamura POV

I
Can not believe
I just had sex with Yaguchi

I HAD SEX WITH YAGUCHI THIS HAS TO BE A FUCKING DREAM

His body is so slim yet so fit and beautiful. His voice shakes when he moans in just the way I love and and his eyes...

Ahhh those eyes! They are just- Agh I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM!

And you know what the best part is? We are now dating. Yaguchi is my boyfriend.

And I hate myself for missing this opportunity at the start. I watch my angel sleep with a soft smile. I give him a soft kiss on the forehead and inhale the sweet scent of his hair as I close my eyes. Without noticing it, I fall asleep just like that.

|A/n: I'M THROWING UP FUCKING RAINBOWS|

Yaguchi POV

Guess who woke up in the middle of the night and now can't walk because his ass hurts so damn much? Me! Yayyyy!

|A/n: Yaguchi I'll murder you|

Anyway, jokes aside. I really can't walk. And it fucking sucks because I want to ask Tamu for help but
1- it's embarrassing and he will probably tease me about it
2- he looks way too peaceful and *cough cough* cute *cough cough* when he's sleeping

I painfully get up and put some clothes I find in Tamura's closet although they are very big on me. I can't take my own clothes because they are kinda covered in ✨cum✨

|A/n: some fan service because I felt bad for all the angst I put you through. You're welcome. Also I accidentally got on the wrong bus right now idk where I'm going mom please pick me up I'm scared|

Before I leave I look at Tamu and peck the sleeping beauty on the lips. Hesitating while doing so because it's just
Embarrassing

It's okay though because he didn't see me. Hopefully he didn't.

When I get back to my room I have trouble sleeping so I just get out to have a walk around the dorms a little too tired myself up once again.

Tamura POV

I'm a heavy sleeper. Sometimes I sleep through my fucking loud alarm yet somehow I woke up when I felt my boyfriend get off of my arms. You might say "who wouldn't Wake up with that movement?"

But I want you to trust me when I say that I don't wake up when I feel the moments of my regular customers. THAT is why I'm sure right now that Yaguchi is "the one" if you know what I mean.

When I felt him peck on my lips I tried so hard to not let him know that I'm awake. You wouldn't even begin to imagine how much I wanted to pull him into me more. But I didn't because self-control although I got none of that.

It's sad that he had to leave though. UGHHH couldn't he stay a bit longer??

•°•°•°•

| GUESS WHO'S CUTTING THIS CHAPTER HERE BECAUSE SHE RAN OUT OF IDEAS FOR THIS ONE BUT HAS A SHIT TON OF IDEAS FOR THE NEXT ONE

| MEEE

| I'm going to feed y'all with fanservice and fluff for 2 chapters then get back at the angst because I need to have my fun

| Also when I first started this fanfiction I thought not many people would read it so I didn't really want to set a fixed schedule. But since I now hit 1K readers I'm setting a schedule.

| From now on I'm going to update every Saturday.

| Thank you for reading and stay tuned for the next chapter one week later.

| See y'all.