Chapter 2

"Kazuma! I met this guy the other day!!!" Terushima said to his friend Bobata over the phone.

"Well hi to you too," Bobata grumbled jokingly. "Okay go on."

"He came in my shop. He's a tattoo artist and piercer. He was getting a red spider lily for a design reference. He opened up a tattoo parlor across the street from my shop."

"Okay?" Confusion or maybe disinterest ringed in Bobata's voice.

"Dude this man was so hot! He has tattoos and a bunch of piercings! His arms were nice."

"So you just like his tattoos and piercings."

"No, you idiot! He was really nice too, he just seems really chill. Did I mention he has a tattoo that says "gay" in morse code? So I have a shot HOWEVER, I'm an idiot and didn't ask his name or number!!"

"Why don't you go talk to him. You said he just across the street right?"

"I can't! I don't want to be weird plus I don't have a reason to."

"You constantly talk about how you want to get a tattoo and some more piercings. You can ask about them. Isn't that a good reason?"

"I mean I could but wouldn't that be weird?" Terushima asked while water some flowers on his shop counter.

"No? Just go talk to him! It's not like you to worry about things like that. I don't want you to whine to me about this."

"You know what fine! I'm gonna do it!" With that Terushima hung up the phone. After he watered the flowers he messed with his hair a bit before heading across the street.

"I'm going for my lunch break since we have no clients right now. I suggest you do too." A male with messy black hair, blue or green eyes it was hard to tell an owl tattoo adorned his neck, and a sleeve tattoo walk out the back of the parlor.

He wore grey jeans, a black short sleeve shirt underneath a black apron which he was taking off and hanging up. Multiple ear piercings covered his ears.

"Okay, Akaashi I will, have a nice lunch." The male who Terushima met a few days ago said sitting at the counter with a bunch of papers scattered about too immersed in his work to look up.

The man, Akaashi left out the parlor not before quickly talking to Terushima. "Oh hello, do you have an appointment?" Akaashi asked confused about Terushima's presence.

Woah he's pretty!

"No, I was-" Terushima started speaking when he was interrupted.

"Oh hey, it's you! Akaashi it's fine I got it." The male smiled as signaled Terushima over.

Akaashi nodded and left out as Terushima walked over to the counter.

"I never caught your name mine is Ennoshita Chikara."

"Terushima Yūji." He looked down at the drawing there were multiple sketches of red spider lilies. "Tattoo designs?."

"Yeah, most of them are fails."

"Oh, I think they look nice."

"It's not the are bad they just don't fit for the tattoo's placement."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. Now, what can I do for you? Looking to get your tattoo already?" Ennoshita joked putting down his pencil and looked up at Terushima with a small grin.

"Oh! About that, I wanted to ask about piercings."

"One second." Ennoshita got up and dragged a chair over from the open area stations followed by sitting back in his seat. "Here you go."

"Thanks." He sat down before continuing. "What piercings do you guys do?"

"Ears, mouth, nose, face, hand, chest, neck, female and man genitalia." Ennoshita listed off types of piercings for each body part. "Do you know which piercing you want?"

"An industrial on my left and a triple-helix on my right. To go with my lobes."

"Okay." Ennoshita started writing something down. "Hey, you don't mind if I eat do you?"

Terushima shook his head.

Terushima continues to ask questions which Ennoshita answered happily.

"Hm right, are you trying to book an appointment or just asking about piercings?" Ennoshita asked while carefully eating his lunch. "Or a walk-in maybe?"

"Well, I originally came here to check you out." Realizing how that sounded he changed his wording. "I mean your shop." He cleared his throat. "To answer your question I would like to

An amused smile form on Ennoshita's lips. "No worries, I know. Anyways what day?"

"Is Wednesday of this week good?" Terushima asked.

Ennoshita looks at the calendar on a laptop. "Yeah, what time?"

"Is three p.m. clear?"

"So three p.m Wednesday." Ennoshita started clicking away at his keyboard. "Anything else?"

"Nope!" Terushima smiled getting up to leave.

"Okay, well here's our business card. It has the business number and general information." Ennoshita handed Terushima a small business card. "And here's my number," Ennoshita said as he wrote his number on a half sheet of paper handing it to Terushima with a wink and smirk.

Terushima was caught off guard and it showed in his stammering and rose face. "I... I...okay... thanks... see... see you later." Terushima rushed out the door.

Ennoshita sat there with his head resting in his hand with a small smirk until a few minutes later when his coworker Akaashi came back.

"I'm back Ennoshita." He looked at the brown-haired male. "Did something good happen? You seem happier than when I left?"

"I gave him my number. His reaction was so cute. Or when he accidentally said he was checking me out."

"The male with the undercut and black studs?"Akaashi asked.

Ennoshita nodded. "His name is Terushima, he works at the flower shop across the street. Man, I want to tease him."

Ennoshita sounded like he talking to himself more than anything.

"Don't play with your food before you eat it. You do that far too often."

"My my Keiji is that really what you think of me. You hurt me." Ennoshita crooned before going back to his work. "Also it's rude to compare people to food."

"Whatever you say." Akaashi rolled his eyes before heading to the back.

"Man, I do hope I didn't scare him off," Ennoshita mumbled to himself as he worked.

*****************************************
Word Count: 1025

Howdy

Do I have any clue what I am doing?
No

Will that stop me from writing?
Nope... probably not

Anyways as I say in every chapter
Have a good day/night or nothing. You have to have a good day. There is no other option ❤️

Trash~