24: 𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝖺 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌.*

Start from the beginning

"WHAT WOULD YOU DO THEN, HUH?"

"I WOULD ACTUALLY HOLD THE VIAL PROPERLY INSTEAD OF RUNNING AWAY FROM IT LIKE A COWARD!"

With their bickering acting like background music, Y/n decided to talk to Blaise instead about his potion work, seeing as asking Daphne just led to an argument with Draco.

"What about you, Blaise? How'd the forgetfulness potion come along?"

Blaise shrugged, sinking further into the couch as if he were drowning in it. "Weasley is a calm partner to have, but there are just some times where we didn't know what the actual fuck we were doing," said Blaise, picking up a random book he had just found laying on the other side of him. "Enough about me. How did you and your boyfriend do with the Amortentia brewing?"

From the corner of her eye (since she was still watching Daphne and Draco, who both have now gotten into a full on fight but they didn't even bother on stopping them) she could see the corner of his lips turning upwards into a smirk.

Ah yes, once again Blaise and Draco had managed to find out another secret of Y/n's, and what was it? The feelings she was catching for the raven haired boy. Of course, when you're in a friend group with Daphne, Blaise, and Draco, there was no way of hiding your secrets (well at least she managed to hide that one moment that happened between her and Harry from the two boys of the group).

"Surprisingly, we successfully brewed it!" smiled Y/n. "We did have our little disagreements here and there, but overall, it went perfectly great. I enjoyed working with him"

There was no lie in that sentence. Words couldn't explain how much she wanted to thank Slughorn for putting her and Harry together (though she did know that he did it for the bet he had with Hagrid). If they never have been paired up then she was sure that her and Harry would still be trying to kill each other by now.

"Apparently, we'll all be smelling the Amortentia you and Potter brewed," said Blaise, throwing the book at the table since there was nothing interesting written inside it. "I'm actually curious on who I would smell."

"Me too."

"You'd probably smell Potter. Fuck that, you will smell him in the potion."

"We'll just have to see, don't we?"

They turned back to where Daphne and Draco were, only to find them gone from their spot.

"They went to have a duel somewhere in here, didn't they?"

"Yes . . . yes they fucking di -- Oh my god! I told Daphne not to!"

In conclusion for the argument between Daphne and Draco, she had almost put him into the hospital (and she hoped that it was for more than three weeks).

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

"We really need to stop meeting like this. How many times have you pulled me in here in a span of just one week?" asked Y/n, crossing her arms over her chest as she raised one eyebrow at the boy in front of her, waiting for a not so stupid answer.

Harry didn't even answer her question as he already found himself pressing his body against hers as he backed her up against the wall, breathing heavily as their lips connected. His teeth tugged at her lower lip desperately, his hands coming over to pin her own beside her head.

She didn't even get the time to tease him or get her dominance back when his tongue had already swept past her lips. It was like he was hungry -- hungry for her. His knee had come over to rest between her legs as he let go of her hands -- letting them drop to the side -- while he placed his own on her hips, pulling him closer to her.