"Stell, this is the other Peters, Michelle. Babe, this is Stella and that's Brandon. Stella will show you towards ms. Dowling's office and your suite." "We're roommates" Stella added happily, seeing the bond that had formed between her new roommate and friends. "Well, boys, I'm going to steal Michelle away from you now and we'll be seeing you later." Stella said while pulling Michelle away from Riven's arm. "Thank you for helping me with my bag, Sky." "Anytime, babe. Want me to carry it to your suite?" "No thank you, you have helped me a lot already." She responded while smiling at him. "It's not a problem, princess. Brandon will be going there anyway. We insist." Riven said. "I'll put this in your room. Meet me at the pond after?" Brandon asked Stella while giving her a kiss goodbye. "Yeah, I'll meet you there. You can just put Michelle's stuff in the same room, guys. See you later." "But I didn't-" "we got this, babe. See you later." Sky said while kissing her cheek. "Don't miss us too much." Riven added while kissing her other cheek. And off they went.

"What just happened?" Michelle asked Stella and Bloom. Bloom looked equally confused whereas Stella had a huge smile on her face. "Care to enlighten me, Stel?" "You totally just found your soulmates" "My what now?" "Your soulmates. Don't they teach you about that in California?" Stella asked genuinely surprised. "They teach a lot of things in California but definitely not something about soulmates. Must be an Other World-thing." Michelle shrugged before saying "So, shall we get on with the tour?"

Dropping them off at the end of the tour at ms. Dowling's office, Stella told the twins she would see them in their suite later.

"So how are you liking your new home so far?" Ms. Dowling asked the twins. "It feels quite the same because of all the girls I saw updating their Instagram stories." Michelle laughed. "It's not home." Bloom said sternly. "Hey, B, didn't we agree to leave the grumpy pants at home?" Michelle quickly said. "It's not home, M. Don't act like it is because some guys carried your bag to the suite." "Oh my god. You're still on that? They were just being nice! Brandon carried Stella's stuff up as well, didn't he?" "Yes but they are dating. You just met them 5 minutes before." "Enough with the judging holy one. You're just butt hurt you have to carry your own shit up." "Language!" Ms. Dowling scolded before asking her which guys had helped her. "Just some specialists. Sky and Riven, why?" Michelle wondered.

Farah asked because she could hear from the description that the students that helped the girl were her soulmates. She always liked to know the new matches because it was a big deal in the Other World. But, it was up to Sky and Riven to tell her about their relationship, so ms. Dowling decided not to answer Michelle's question and to continue explaining the curriculum.

"Classes will start tomorrow. Stella will be able to show you where to go then. In the first part of the year we will start with the basics of magic." "The basics? I though we were here for control." Bloom interjected. "You are. To establish control you first need to know the basics of your powers. You have to trust the process." "The slow process" Bloom said glum.

"Don't be so glum, chum. At least we'll have the classes together." Michelle said while nudging her sister. "You will indeed. The classes are to prepare you for a bright future." "We're not here for a bright future." Bloom protested. "No Bloom, you and Michelle are here because you have no other choice." Dowling responded, making Bloom a bit upset.

"Hey, B, we're in this together, okay? You and I, forever and always. We'll get through this too" "you're right. Forever and always." Bloom said while linking her pinky with her sister's.

"I'll let you get settled for now and I will see you two tomorrow in class." "Thanks ms. Dowling. See you tomorrow." Michelle politely responded while linking her arm with Bloom's and grabbing her younger twin's luggage. "Seeing as my luggage has already been carried upstairs, allow me to help you with yours." "No thank you, you have already helped me a lot already" Bloom responded in her fake-Michelle voice. Laughing, Michelle replied "I do not sound like that!" "You so do" shaking her head she just laughed along with her sister while walking up to the suite.