Chapter 1

Arriving at the school grounds of Alfea with her twin Bloom felt weird. This wasn't supposed to happen. She was supposed to become a lawyer, not some mythical creature. Right?

Wrong. Otherwise she wouldn't have been here with her stuff ready to move into one of the rooms of a school that looked like it should be the new set of a Harry Potter movie.

Shaking those thoughts out of her head, she quickly turned her attention to her younger twin sister, Bloom. "So, what are we exactly waiting for?" "We have to meet Stella at the gates" "and who's Stella?" Michelle asked Bloom. "No idea" Bloom responded. "Shall we go on an adventure?" Michelle asked grinning at her younger, but taller, twin sister.

Michelle has always been the social twin and therefore took her sister under her wing. If anyone had anything mean to say about Bloom, prepare to get your ass kicked. One time their parents had to bail her out of jail because she got into a physical fight with a guy that wasn't taking Bloom's no for an answer. Safe to say, the guy never bothered Bloom again but Michelle was grounded for life. Luckily the man didn't press any charges so Michelle's lifelong dream of becoming a lawyer was safe. If that hadn't been the case, she would have been fine with it. She protected her sister from the creep and that's most important in her book.

Bloom surprisingly was up for the adventure for once. With her older sister by her side Bloom felt like she could take on the world. So the Peters girls went on their way walking around campus, trying to find their own path towards headmistress Dowling's office.

"You are so lost" the twins suddenly heard. Deciding to ignore him for now, they continued on their path. "You are so lost that you can't even give me the satisfaction of turning around." "We don't need your help" Bloom stated, turning towards the blonde boy, grabbing her sister's arm to slow her down and turn her around as well. "So presumptuous. You must be fairies." He said. "We are fairies?" Bloom said, while it came out more as a question, making Michelle giggle a little which drew the attention of the blonde towards her.

And man, was she gorgeous. Sky wasn't sure he ever saw a girl as gorgeous as she. Looking into her eyes confirmed it. This was her. His girl. Well, his and Riv's girl. But still, also his. He was slowly checking her out, with his mouth open from shock, making a small blush appear on her beautiful face. The pair was lost in thought, until "M, stop checking him out and come find Stella".

Quickly looking away from the blonde in front of her, she lightly slapped her sister on the arm. "Shut up, I wasn't checking him out." She defended herself. "You so were" Bloom retorted. "I think you were, love. But it's alright. I was checking you out as well." The blonde winked at her.

Suddenly she felt an arm wrap around her shoulders "Quit perving on the first years. We have a soulmate somewhere" looking into the eyes of the guy that put his arm over her shoulder, she felt the same weird feeling she received from the blonde. Riven on the other hand slowly said "or right here" while looking at her with a loving smile. "What's your name, princess?" "Michelle Peters, nice to meet you" "nice to meet you as well, princess. I'm Riven and this is Sky" he said while pointing at the blonde.

Shooting the blonde a small smile, she suddenly noticed her sister wasn't there anymore. Getting out from under Riven's arm, she told the boys she had to find her sister. "Woah, calm down, love. You're going to break something while running with this bag. Allow me." Sky said while taking her bag. "Oh you don't have to, I can do it myself" "if I recall correctly, you were quite lost just now so we'll help you find your sister and Stella" "you know Stella?" "Of course, she's dating one of our best friends. I think I see her right there. Follow me, love" Sky said while trudging towards the blonde girl while still carrying her bag. Riven stayed closer to her and slung his arm back around her shoulder while walking them towards Stella.